Pirate hunter Roronoa Zoro

Cathrine POV

"What a day it's gorgeous" luffy shouted as I pulled fifi out of my bag "koby are we there yet I stink I smell like Fish and salt water" I complained "as long as we can stay on this heading we should reach the marine base in no time at all" koby said "your awesome koby I know nothing about ships so I'm glad your here" I said as I put my long white hair in the water out of boredom.

After a few hours we reached the marine based city and the moment I got of that boat my legs were like spaghetti "being on the water for too long has made my legs wobbly" I said "don't worry Cathy you'll get used to it, anyways we should probably go see him" Luffy said as he headed to the marine base "no way Luffy if you two wanna go be my guest but I need to find an inn to take a bath at cause I stink" I said as I left to look for an inn "ok bye see you later" luffy said.

Once I found the inn I paid for a room and was off to take a bath, "fifi wanna take a bath with me?" I asked but she just ignored me. After I finished my bath I dressed up (the clothes at the top) and decided to go around town checking out stalls and buying fruit probably for when we leave the city and as for fifi she stayed behind in the inn room.

I spotted the Luffy and Koby a restaurant trying to fight some guy with a quake hair style "what's going on in here" I asked as I picked up luffy's hat "oh Cathy there you are I've decided to make Zoro part of our crew" luffy said which surprised me a little "was I bathing too long what happened" I said as I put the hat back on his head but he just said he would explain later.

When we reached the marine base we jumped over the wall and that's when I saw the most ragged guy tied to a pole or cross thing but he didn't seem to notice us "is he ok, he looks beat up no wait firstly is he dead yet" I asked as I poked his body trying to inspect it and that's when he noticed us "you again don't you have things to do" he said "I'll untie you only if you promise to join my crew" luffy said.

"Your what?!" He said "I run a pirate crew and I'm looking for people to join up" luffy said and they kept on arguing about joining luffy's pirate crew while I just stood there inspecting Zoro's wound "I heated you were locked up here for three weeks now without food and water is that true" I asked still inspecting his body and I then noticed how tall and masculine he was.

"Honestly the fact your still alive is quite impressive" I said "don't worry I'll go get your swords for you Zoro and then you will have to join my crew, Cathy you stay here with Zoro I'll be right back" he said as he ran off "you know your hair color reminds me of a moss, have people ever told you that" I asked as I looked at him "yes but you shouldn't be calling someone else a moss when you have grandma hair" Zoro said which left me surprised after all I wasn't trying to insult him about his hair.

The moment he said that I didn't like him and I decided not to untie him "aren't you gonna untie me" he said "when Koby gets here he'll do it for you" I said a I walked towards the wall trying to see if I will spot Luffy. That's when I spotted some marines coming this way  and I went back to where Zoro and Koby were and drew out my twin fans ready to deflect any bullets.

"Koby stay behind me and be quick with those ropes" I said as I opened both fans ready to fight "don't come closer or else" "or else what  what is a girl like you gonna do dance for me hahaha you know I don't mind having you as my mistress" he sai...

"Koby stay behind me and be quick with those ropes" I said as I opened both fans ready to fight "don't come closer or else" "or else what  what is a girl like you gonna do dance for me hahaha you know I don't mind having you as my mistress" he said which made me angry "despicable man how dare you say such words to me, you will pay with your life" I said glaring at him.

At that moment before he could say anything I went in with my fan and started attacking and blocking bullets from hitting Zoro and Koby "wait a minute why am I protecting Zoro I don't even like him, cmon Koby we're leaving" I said as I picked him up and carried him under my arm and was about to jump over the wall when I saw luffy jump in the moment they shot bullets at him.

"Luffy!!, even if your body is rubber don't try surprising me like that u almost thought you were gonna die!!" I said as I dropped Koby and ran up to him to scold him "uh Cathy where were you headed carrying Koby like that" he said and I got nervous just by him saying that.

"You know what I don't like him the moment you left to get his sword he insulted me and said I have grandma hair" I shouted "you insulted me first and called me a moss head" he said "I didn't mean that as an insult you nincompoop!!" I shouted "but you took things as an insult and insulted me shows how small your brain is" I said as I gave him the shoulder.

"Are you two really arguing in front of me are you belittling me, how dare you I will kill all of you right here!!" He shouted that last part, since I didn't want to deal with this I untied Zoro myself and left to wait outside the wall until they finished.

After they finished they came I checked inside to see the captain unconscious on the ground "are you guys done" I asked as I went up to them "yup are you ready to go" Luffy asked "we're not going anywhere until Zoro take a bath and eat something, I will not be on the same boat with someone who smells like blood" I said as we went down to the city.

We later reached the city and got in a restaurant and I paid for a table for the boys. "Oh I'm stuffed after not eating for three weeks I was ready to nob through my boot straps" Zoro said patting his full stomach "do you know you look like a pig" I said in a mocking tone as I ate my Strawberry cake.

"You your so annoying you better brush your teeth after your done with that cake so your breath will stop polluting the air we breathe" He said to me which started our bickering and made everyone laugh at the insults we threw at each other. "So luffy how many others have you gathered for your crew besides me" Zoro asked "just Cathy" "wait who's Cathy" Zoro asked "no the names Cathrine you don't have the right to call me by my nickname moss head" I said to him.

Zoro POV

That woman was being annoying but I could understand after all I insulted her not understanding the meaning of her words from earlier, but now it seemed as though she was going to call me moss head as an insult from then on.