I'm not gonna hand over the blueprints

Third person POV

"Damn those marines!" Luffy said watching as the drawbridge stopped working "calm down Luffy" Cathy said trying to calm him down while they watched Franky burn the pluton, "No, Luffy!" Cathy screamed as luffy stretched out his arms and pulled them each into the waterfall luckily the train came and caught them and crashed into the building.

"I can't believe I decided to follow you Nami" Cathy said disappointed at the fact that she had the chance to go with Zoro but was to proud to admit it "what does that mean?!" Nami shouted sounding insulted and soon they came in contact with one of the cp9 agents "when did you change?" Nami asked looking at Cathy ignoring the agent "just now but I've got to say this one's annoying" she said putting both hands on her waist while also listening to the white haired man talk crap.

Time skip

"Nami you fight this Skank I'll go try help Zoro and Usopp!" Cathy said running to where Zoro and Usopp could be, "Zoro, Usopp where are you!" Cathy said running but soon fell "my shoes.. Zoro and Usopp owe me a new one!" She said taking both shoes off and continuing to look for her friends. "What the hell Zoro!" Cathy said seeing Zoro use Usopp as a sword "great Cathy I need you!" He said running up to her while she blushed "he needs me~" she said her whole face red from embarrassment.

"Yes I need you to freeze these hand cuffs" he said showing her the cuffs "I hope you die" she said walking away after the misunderstanding "hey wait what are you talking about come here and freeze this!" He said causing Cathy to glare at him but soon stopped to hear what Robin was talking about from the transponder snail. "The buster call?!" Zoro asked listening to Robin freak "the golden snail that guy with the straps on his face!" Usopp shouted.

"Hearing what Robin said had got me thinking" Cathy said taking off her shirt "I'll go help the Franky family along with those ship wrights" Cathy said using her powers to create a cloud of snow "don't just leave us here!" Usopp and Zoro said. "Franky Family!" Cathy shouted as she ran down countless stairs "over here!" They all said using their voices to lead Cathy to them "what are you guys doing here shouldn't you be running for your lives?" She said seeing them tied up "you  indecent woman put on a shirt!" Paulie shouted as Cathy began to untie the rope.

"Don't nag me when your about to die" she said trying to untie his rope but in the process was showing her breasts to him "move your breast away from my face woman!" He said blushing "shut up like I want you to see them"  she said once she finished with him 'after all only Zoro has the right to see them~' she thought blushing at the possibility "I'm done...you guys should find a way to leave the island I'll go help the others" she said running back to the tower of law to where Zoro and Usopp are".

"No the gates of justice is opening?" Cathy said flying on her snow cloud as she watch the gate slowly open "this is bad if Robin gets through that gate all will be in vain, and plus those battle ships are on its way" she said staring into the horizon hoping the battle ships haven't arrived "I need to find Luffy and fast" she said heading for the gates of Justice. "Got you!" Cathy said picking Robin up the moment the marines were shooting at her "Cathrine?!" She said in tears.

"Let's do this!" She said creating an ice spear and charging for the marines "oh no the battle ships are here!" Cathy said seeing a ship coming from the mist. "Commander should we fire the cannons?" A man said saluting his commander "not yet, get me my booking glass" she said as another man dropped her glass "Cathy do you hear me?" She said speaking into the mirror "michiko?!" Cathy said trying to create a wall over the destroyed gate.

"Why are you helping the pirates...no most importantly what are you doing with the pirates?!" Michiko shouted at the mirror "how did you know it was me?" Cathy said shocked "apart from you, Aokiji and the family there's no one else I know that uses ice powers and plus I heard you went missing a few months ago you turd!" She she shouted "they're my friends I can't let them die like this!" She said but her freezing the gate close was useless since the marines were shooting cannons to get into the lobby "I won't let you kill yourself just for foolish pirates, I'll send an order not to kill you" Michiko said storming off to talk to the other commanders "get me a transponder snail for

no most importantly what are you doing with the pirates?!" Michiko shouted at the mirror "how did you know it was me?" Cathy said shocked "apart from you, Aokiji and the family there's no one else I know that uses ice powers and plus I heard you w...

"Robin?!" Cathy said watching her friend shiver in fear "it's okay everything will be alright" Cathy said reassuring her 'Luffy where are you?" She thought hugging Robin tighter, "Cathy leave that woman and get on my ship!" Michiko said holding her hand out so her cousin could grab it "this so called woman is my friend go away!" Cathy said sticking her tongue out "someone get that brat out of there!" Michiko shouted as her subordinates shivered in fear.

Time skip

"Shut up!" Cathy said sick of hearing Sanji complain at how kokoro looked as a mermaid "thank her for saving your sorry asses!" She said smacking each of them "yes my love~" sanji said before thanking kokoro half heartedly. "Shoot I forgot to make an ice ship for the shipwrights and the frankly family to get on" Cathy said staring at the destruction of Enis lobby "Cathrine you stupid turd get on this ship right not!" Michiko said from the ship beside them.

"Commander should we fire at the ship?!" Her subordinate asked saluting her "if you fire at my little sister I'll personally feed all of you too sea kings!" She said scaring the other marines "Cathy darling I didn't know you had such a beautiful big sister~" Sanji said making heart eyes "we're not siblings we're actually cousins she just calls me that because I don't have any older/younger siblings" Cathy said rolling her eyes at him.

"I told your mom where you are and she's pretty worried about you!" She shouted from her ship "how could you tattle on me your supposed to be on my side!" Cathy shouted back "she's worried sick the least you could do is mirror call her not write some half assed 'your okay' letter you idiot!" "Oh please like you understand they were so protective I couldn't even go on my first tea party till I was 13!" She said "she said tea party" Zoro said trying to sound sophisticated "not now!" The two girl shouted in unison.

"Okay and?" "And I never had a boyfriend in my life while other girls were busy dating their 3rd boyfriend I was busy at home studying royal etiquette and different battles strategies I felt like a prisoner in my own home, did you know I had to secretly become an Oceanographer if not how did you think I knew about pirates!!" Cathy said shocking her 'sister' "you did what?" Michiko asked staring in shock "maybe we should go look for Luffy" Cathy said trying to ignore her while Michiko sailed off trying to also ignore Cathy.

To be continued.