Scent of danger

Cathy POV

"It's a good thing we got ride of the marines" I said along with Robin behind me "look who I found" I said as I showed then to Robin but the others didn't seem to like the idea of Nico robin on the ship. Usopp started interrogating robin but after Nami talked about not liking her she fell for the money she brought.

"Zoro stop starring at her" I said out of jealousy as I went to off to rest. When we woke up the next morning we decided to stop at an island that Nami spotted to replenish our food source, Luffy Zoro, Usopp, Sanji and I went to pick a basket of fruits while Nami went to measure the island and as for chopper and Robin they both stayed in the ship.

"Luffy don't eat any fruit you pick!" I warned while giving Zoro my basket to hold, when we reached the forest we all split up as I followed Zoro. "Here have your basket back" he said using his swords to cut some pineapples down "you know you can be useful for things like these" I said picking up the last pineapple "what the hell does that mean?!" He said "nothing let's go back" I said. When we got back Nami scolded both Luffy and Usopp for not picking any fruit.

The next morning

"I'm gonna sun bath" I said bringing out an extra chair and some letters from business to read when Luffy caught a giant snail which it turned out to be a transponder snail delivery for someone "I didn't know you could deliver transponder snails?, well if that's the case give me one" I said searching the machine he was in, but he got annoying once luffy and Usopp started touching things.

"Your very mouthy" I said going back to sunbathing, but he tried to make me buy something that's when things went down hill. The boys then decided to clean the deck while Robin and I just did nothing "hey you guys don't throw any papers on this table" I said pointing at the table next to me before I fell asleep.

"The fact that you slept through that whole storm is a miracle" Zoro said as I woke up to his voice "you once slept through a snow storm don't let me hear that nonsense" I said packing up my things.

I'm gonna skip the next fillers to the
Next ark