The reunion

"I do hope I'm not late?" Cathy said after the owl landed "come Fifi we need to do some shopping for you" Cathy said as the cat follows her "of course I need to get some things for myself but please spoil yourself" Cathy said before entering a really expensive clothing store. "I'm done here let's go to a coffee shop and buy a drink" Cathy said as a man scurried behind her with a mountain of shopping bags "oh you can take a break too if you'd like" Cathy said opening the doors to a cafe.

"Did you hear there's a blond haired pervert chasing all the girls on the island" a guy said from the table behind Cathy "sounds like a specific cook we might know" Fifi said after tying her hair "no matter how I want to look for Zoro I have to take this back to the ship!" Cathy said as she and Fifi ran to groove 13 "hey you take all the shopping bags to grove 44 and trust me if I see a speck of dirt on my clothes I'll personally burry you alive!" Cathy said before jumping on branches to reach her destination.

"Zoro!" Cathy said as she finally reached Shakky's Rip-off Bar "oh who could that be?" Sanji said from inside the store "you should go check it out" Shakky said as he opened the door for whoever was coming just to be met face to face with Cathy's breasts "Cathy dear~!" Sanji said staring at her chests pervertedly "oh hey Sanji, grandpa Rayleigh" Cathy said uninterested "I do hope Zoro made it here on time" Cathy said as the room began to chill "cool down on the weather please some of us aren't even wearing clothes" Rayleigh said pointing at the freak wearing bandages.

"Oh my bad my powers have started getting hard for me to control lately, which means I've nearly reached the peak of my training" Cathy said as sanji ran out the store to look for food stuff "I've been here for a while now just had to stop by a store and do some shopping" Cathy said before leaving the shop to head to the ship only to encounter both Franky and Robin but soon turned around after getting annoyed with Franky's antics.

Later

"I can't believe you girls are still shopping after all I just said" Usopp complained as Nami was trying to bargain with the cashier "oh poor Usopp your so naive a way to a woman's heart is through shopping" Cathy said after paying for her mountain of clothes "I agree with her, do you mind switching this shirt with me once we get back to the ship?" Nami asked as they packed the clothes "sure let's go" Cathy said walking outside to see Fifi resting.

"I can't believe chopper and Usopp are both fascinated by how Franky looks" Cathy said looking at how the two were admiring him "I know like our crew didn't stick out already" Nami said before Rayleigh told them the situation with the navy "I'm excited to see luffy again it's been two years hasn't it?" Cathy asked as they headed to grove 42 "yea it's been a while" Nami said.

"When are they coming?" Cathy asked awaiting her friends return "don't worry Chopper went to get them and plus here comes Brook" Robin reassured as Brook landed on the ship, "there they are!" Usopp said as a giant bird appeared with the boys on its back "kya, luffy Zoro!" Cathy said running to her captains side "hey been a while hasn't it shorty" Zoro said patting Cathy's hair 'oh my love~' Cathy thought staring at him lovingly before getting attacked by 3 marine ship.

"What lousy marine ships, my lovely owl deal with them!" Cathy said as more marine ships appeared to attack them "oh my lovely Cathy you look so sexy when giving orders to a bird~!" Sanji said before luffy gave an order to leave.

On the way to fish man island

"Oh my beloved owl I hope grandpa Rayleigh can take care of my beautiful pet" Cathy said falling to the ground dramatically "stop over reacting you still have me don't you?" Fifi asked turning to her human form "who is this cutie?!" Sanji asked making heart eyes at Fifi "you guys this is Fifi, over the past two years she ate a devil fruit, end of story" Cathy said before admiring the ocean water "seriously for someone who ate a devil fruit she can swim" she continued before seeing the others mess with the ships bubble coating.

"You ass how many blood bags do you need?!" Cathy asked stepping on his stomach "please keep stepping on me" he said before blood leaked out his nose. "There's a ship looking thing coming our way!" Usopp said a little too late for warning "are they crazy?!" Cathy asked holding tight to something "hang on!" Nami said before the man on the enemy ship jumped into their ship.

"I don't have time for this" Cathy said after seeing the man shake in fear after seeing his crew mates abandoned him, "I'm lonely having no one to pet" Cathy said before Nami interrupted her "the rest of you should put on a coat I think Cathy can survive the cold" Nami said as Cathy stared at the fish in boredom only to spot something that amazed her "I've never heard of an underwater waterfall" Fifi said admiring the water "oh that's not what I'm interested in, look it's a kraken!" Cathy said excitedly jumping around Zoro and sanji.

"Balloons!" Sanji said before falling unconscious after staring at her breasts "this one seems old" she said noticing the suckers on its tentacles "how do you find this incredible?!" Zoro said looking at her weirdly "I agree let's capture it" luffy suggested "yes luffy I'll capture it for you~" cathy said attempting to take off her top "I think cathy can take it on after all doesn't her dad own a pet kraken?" Nami asked watching as she took out a whip "stop taking off your shirt I think you have forgotten your not wearing a bra" Zoro said pulling her hands away from her top making her realize her mistake.

To be continued.