Final day of the straw hat crew

"Cathy calm down your gonna kill us!" Franky said trying to avoid the snow "I will not calm down until this fool dies!" She said and in an instant it was snowing like crazy "ice arrow" she said as a millions of arrows formed around them "you do realize that this won't affect me?" Kizaru asked scratching his neck "then I guess I'll just have to be faster that the speed of light" she said as the arrows started attacking them both.

"Cathy stop it your gonna kill yourself if you continue like this!" Usopp said trying to stop her "he said stop!" Zoro said slapping the place where she was injured recently "I'm sorry I couldn't protect her Whitey" Cathy said before falling unconscious "I'm glad your no longer mad" Zoro said stretching his hand wanting to touch her before getting his hand kicked by Kizaru. "Usopp, Brook get Zoro, Cathy and Fifi out of there and run! We can't win this one we're too weak, get moving!" Luffy said as brook and Usopp did as they were told.

"We've got to get back to the ship Quickly!" Usopp said as they ran with their friends on their backs, "look over there!" Sanji said warning Nami and Franky as he spotted cyborg Kuma chase after the injured Zoro and Cathy "where are you going Sanji?!" Nami asked "I'm gonna go help them!" He said running towards Usopp. "Brook point my hand towards kuma" Cathy said slightly waking up from her sleep "please just do it my eye site is blurry and I don't want to blindly attack them, please before that thing kills Zoro!" She said before hearing a roar come from chopper.

"That's Chopper?!" She said managing to stand up "I can't see but please STOP!" Cathy said before crashing into the real Kuma "Cathy run away quickly!" Usopp said "your eyes seem to be in a terrible state" he said staring down at her "if you could take a vacation where is it you'd like to go?" Kuma asked taking off his glove to send Zoro away "what did you do to him?" Cathy asked not sensing the swordsman presence.

"Noo, what did you do to him? Please give him back to me, please I beg of you Kuma please give him back to me!" She cried gripping tight to her pet "G-Give him back to me please!" She pleaded in tears as he walked past her and made the cyborg that was about to shot Usopp disappear "run you guys!" Luffy said before making Brook disappear and just like that Usopp and sanji also disappear. "Luffy?" Cathy said sensing his anger grow "while I'm here pitifully crying he's getting angry for our sake" Cathy said immediately running to his side.

"Cathy wait!" Robin said pulling Cathy to her side "luffy is suffering even though I can't see right now I can feel it, please luffy save yourself!" She cried "I know but right now we have to try and save chopper!" She said before Kuma appeared and sent the reindeer away and soon went for Robin "Robin?!" Cathy said after she couldn't feel the woman's presence "luffy grab my hand and let's run away!" Cathy said stretching her hand for her captain to hold, "we have to get Fifi to a doctor and quickly!" Cathy said gripping tight to her best friend "don't worry Cathy I won't let him take you!" Luffy said slowing down so he could see her run in front of him.

"I'm sorry luffy if I hadn't lost control with the admiral non of this would have happened" she said as the tears gradually flowed out as she ran "it's all my fault, I'm sorry if only I was stronger" she said trying to hold back the tears "no if I hadn't punched that dragon non of this would have happened, in fact if I hadn't included you guys with my dream to become the pirate king non of this would have happened to you guys everyone would be doing their own thing by now" he said as the tears dripping from his eyes.

"Don't ever say that without you I still would have been at home in the palace tormented at the fact that I couldn't make any friends and the fact that I'll too controlled because I was to scared to confront Micheal or Nami will still be working for Arlong or vivi who's kingdom will be lost if it wasn't for you, because of you many lives were saved not just mine or Nami's even Robins, luffy no matter what happens I want you to know we all love you both as a captain and as a friend and I don't want you ever to doubt yourself for making this crew cause I'll forever be a straw hat pirate" she said before pushing him out of Kuma's way so she could disappear instead of him.

"CATHY!" Luffy shouted falling to the ground in tears and anguish "how could I?! How could I be so useless?!" Luffy said remembering all the first encounters he had with his crew mates from recent (Brook) to first (Cathy).