Mortal combat on the bridge of hesitation

"200 captains!" Cathy said getting ready to fight "indeed and your my opponent!" Michiko said pushing Cathy into the sea "Cathy!" Everyone said in worry "she'll be fine we'll just have some friendly water combat!" She said jumping into the water after Cathy "I didn't know Cathy could fight underwater?" Zoro asked before being distracted by the marine captains who were aiming to fight him.

"These marines keep coming it's endless and plus Cathy is still in the water" Nami said as she kept on using her lightning tempo on the marines "look pirate lady~" Chimney said pointing at the water "what is it?" Nami asked running up to the side of the ship only to see Cathy fly out of the water with one of her legs frozen "Cathy?!" Nami said seeing her she fell back into the water, "if you won't willingly come back home I'll just take you by force!" Michiko said from under the water while Cathy just swam away trying to hold her breath.

"If you stayed home and trained hard enough you could be able to do all the things a normal human can't, but instead you ran away to join some lame ass pirate crew!" She said using her ice on Cathy "Zoro!" Cathy said after flying up for some air only to see him getting his hand rusted by a marine captain "Ice hammer!" Cathy said destroying one of the battle ships "good job Cathy you reduced the amount of marines we have to fight!" Zoro praised causing her to blush nervously.

"This is great, luffy defeated Rob lucci and now the franky family plus the giants and Shipwrights are okay nothing can go wrong this time!" Cathy said from beside Nami and Robin "we need to find a way to get Luffy out of there before those pesky marines get to him" Nami said before the escape ship was blown "sanji, you lovely man" Cathy said running up to them "she loves me~" he said making heart eyes at her.

"Get up Luffy, please!!" Cathy shouted as she fought off the marine captain "Usopp stop spacing out!" Franky said punching a guy who was about to attack him "its the merry!" Chopper said once we all jumped off the bridge. "Zoro catch Chopper" Cathy said throwing the reindeer to the green haired man "come on now all that's left is to leave" Zoro said.

"Michiko?" Cathy said as they were about to leave the waters of Enis lobby "don't try to stop us" Cathy said preparing to fight "normally I would beat you but you seem attached to these pirates just don't forget you still have to go back home" she smiled in tears 'I love you little sis' she thought using her hair to cover her eyes to prevent anyone from seeing her cry.

Time skip

"This was for the best" Zoro said watching Luffy burn the Merry "snow?" Nami said as it snowed into her hand "are you doing this Cathy?" Zoro asked turning to her only to see her cry "hey why are you crying" Zoro asked nervously "I don't think I could ever in my life forget all the adventures we had together as a crew" she said wiping her tears "I'm sorry I wanted to carry everyone just a little bit further I had so much fun I wish our adventures never end" the merry said as Nami and Cathy cried into their shoulder.

Two days later

"Your sword is broken?" Cathy said walking up to Zoro who was sulking over his rusted sword 'this could be an opportunity to give him the sword I bought at louge town' Cathy thought slightly blushing "let's go back to the others" Zoro said disappointing Cathy at her failed attempt to get close to him. "Move you gorilla!" Cathy said pushing Franky to the another side of the room "where's Zoro?" Nami asked as Cathy glared at her "shut up."

"Hmm?" Cathy said staring out the window only to hear murmurs from outside "what the hell?" Franky said as the wall blew open. "so this is Luffy's grandfather" Cathy laughed as the old man threatened to beat him "oh princess Cathrine Vanguard" Garp said before realising something "wait what are you doing here? Don't tell me you captured her Luffy!" Garp said beating crap into and back out of Luffy. "Isn't that Koby?" Cathy said running into his arms "look at you last time we met you barely reached my waist now your nearly taller than me" Cathy laughed.

"I find it cute how Luffy's grandfather cares for him" Cathy said watching the two fight outside "come Cathy let's head to the pool" Nami said pulling her to the pool "Wire tapping your a genius Nami" Cathy said before Chimney disturbed them.

(Oc swimsuit just with short hair)

"Good thing I cut my hair if not it'll take so long to dry my hair" Cathy said diving into the pool "it's so relaxing~" Cathy said doing tricks in the pool "come on Zoro come join me!" She said watching him stuff his face with Water Water meat "don't disturb me I'm busy!" He said shocking Cathy "urg!" She said freezing the pool water "Cathy you froze the water stop it!" Nami said her legs stuck in ice while chimney and the blue cat were smacking the ice playfully.

"Well there's no use stressing about it" Cathy said tying her batik sarong around her waist and heading to sit beside Nami as she ate "in just a little time and it's a party" Cathy laughed as the crowd gathered around the pool "get that thing off his nose!" Cathy shouted helping Nami pull the chopsticks luffy stuck in his nose, "this is great just us girls drinking together~" Cathy said happily "if only we all had boyfriends" she said looking at Zoro drink.

"Could you guys stop shouting I'm trying to sleep" Cathy said only to see Luffy with a purple face "I don't wanna know" she said "I want to sleep off yesterday's alcohol so I don't want anyone to disturb me" she said going back to sleep.