Mocha runs at the risk of her life

"Luffy if you continue this I'm sure Cathy will kill you" Robin said watching as her captain used his feet to try to play with Cathy's head "I'm up" Cathy said finally opening her eyes as she inspected her environment "why are we tied up with sea prison stone non the less?" Cathy asked before a marine officer walked into the room, "Joker is Donquixote Doflamingo? That first part of his name seems hard to remember" Cathy said after Vergo explained his situation.

"Who that again?" Luffy asked "he was at the battle of marinford surely you saw him there?" Smoker asked dumbfounded making luffy think about the man "how do you not remember him?" Cathy asked slowly crawling to his side "what are you doing?" Law asked seeing her flip her chained hands forward "I'm gonna try and use my ice to break" she whispered hoping the harpie won't notice her "sea prison stone won't let your devil fruit powers work" law said confused at what was happening "it'll take some time but surely I can break through sea prison stone" she said sitting in the middle of both him and Law before starting her task.

"Cathy you done yet?" Puffy said whispering into her ear as they watched caesar talk to its pet "not done you have to be patient" Cathy said as the room got a bit colder "now that you think about wasn't Zoro and the others out there by the lake? Do you think they got poisoned by that thing?" Robin asked curiously "No! Don't say that Robin Zoro was by the lake, plus my darling Fifi is also there!" Cathy said in the brick of tears as she started struggling on the ground.

"Haha, those guys look like fools" Cathy said looking at her friends on the screen as they ran from the poison gas "it seems like your done mopping?" Robin said with a giggle before caesar opened a cockpit and attempted to push them out "this is bad in this case we're gonna freeze!" Cathy said pulling her hands apart and instantly breaking the chains "ah your out?!" Tashigi asked shockingly as she stared at the chains.

"Oh yea I never ate a devil fruit, that's why sea prison stones don't work on me" she said unraveling her belt to use as a whip "wait don't do anything" Law said before instructing frankly to blow up a nearby ship, "I'm gonna melt" Cathy said falling to the ground after seeing the fire "please be careful" law said after cutting Smoker and tashigi's chains off "come on Cathy let's go see what's going on!" Luffy said wrapping his hand around her pulling her out the cage as she screamed.

"Once this is over I'll throw you into the sea and make sure no one saves you" Cathy said as they stared down at the marines who just entered the laboratory "I said sorry" luffy whined before his crew in front of the gas, "oh my darling Fifi I'm so glad you didn't get poisoned to death" Cathy said the moment her friends entered the lab "now that you fools have destroyed the door how the hell do you expect us to not die from poison gas?!" Cathy shouted pulling on Zoro's cheeks after seeing the large triangle they made luckily it closed up and they were saved.

"Fifi hand me my whip" Cathy said wearing her belt "here" Fifi said unraveling the whip that was tied to her waist as she handed it to Cathy and soon turned into her cat form and jumped on Cathy's shoulder as she headed to Nami's side. "I do hope tashigi is alright back there, she's a very simple person after all" Cathy said as they rode to the exit "why why do you say that?" Zoro asked taking off his coat "she's seems like a very easy person to fool and that's something anyone who's willing to grow stronger should be proud to say" she said staring at the direction they last came from before sanji ran off.

"If this stupid dragon continues breathing fire I'm gonna melt" Cathy said as the dragon kept spitting fire from its mouth "I'll deal with the flames someone deal with the dragon" Cathy said using her powers to create snow clouds to stop the fire "look you guys it's chopper!" Fifi said pointing at the oversized reindeer.

"Uh excuse me, I think I've got something wrong?" Cathy said as it began snowing inside the biscuit room "what is it?" Usopp asked "does this bimbo think this she can control snow?" Cathy said pointing at Monet who was hovering over mocha "what are you on about now?" Zoro asked "shut up, how dare someone think they're superior to me when it comes to snow weather" Cathy said using the surrounding snow to attack Monet.

"Too cold Cathy!" Usopp said from between her hands "sorry?" She asked confused "he's right we'll deal with this bird woman, don't use your powers if not you'll kill the kids" Nami said as Cathy turned the room to its normal temperature before Monet increased the temperature again "Cathy I don't need your help here so you follow Nami and Robin find the kids!" Zoro said after defending Nami from Monets attacks. "Alright Cathy help me non-violently stop the kids from getting to Mocha!" Nami said taking out her weather staff.

"Ice floor!" Cathy said turning the floor to ice and causing some kids to fall "keep going Mocha!" Nami said before getting thrown away by one of the kids "stupid oversized kids they're pushing her to a corner!" Cathy said dodging the children's hits, "she swallowed the whole thing?!" Fifi said watching as Mocha digested the drugged candy "Mocha!" Chopper cried as the girl fell down the stairs while coughing up blood "mocha!" Chopper said jumping out Robins hands to mocha's side.

"I'm gonna kill caesar when this is over" Cathy said injecting antidotes to the giant baby "need some help here Cathy!" Nami said as Robin struggled to keep the kids still "got it!" She said using ice to hold them in place "do you think the children will turn back to their normal size?" Cathy asked before carrying a smaller child and running to the exit. "The ceiling is falling!" Nami said before instructing the kids to run "they're far to tired to run!" Robin said before the marines spotted their captain Tashigi who was being carried by Zoro.

To be continued