Gaimon and his strange friends

Cathrine POV

I was on deck reading a book while Usopp was busy playing pirates and Luffy was busy designing a flag "I'm done!, look our pirate mark now that Usopp has joined we've got four people that's almost a whole crew I think it's about time we got a mark" he shouted in excitement showing us his design.

"Uh luffy is that gonna be our mark, our mark should be scary it should strike fear into our enemies hearts" Zoro said "if our enemies were terrified infants then this should be perfect" Nami added, then we decided to start drawing designs on the flag and sails.

We reached the legendary treasure island "Nami!, If there's actually treasure here as the name describes I want half and your buying me a new dress!!" I shouted holding unto dear life. We got down from the ship and started exploring the island "how can you sleep here" I asked "either he's a fool or he's got nerves of steel" Nami said.

Then we heated some guy that call's himself an island God but luffy fell of a cliff trying to catch the phoney then Zoro came in after his nap "I've been looking all over for you guys" he said as he took Usopp's teacup then he realised the box man in front of him.

We later reached where the treasure is supposed to be but it was empty Gaimon wasn't upset about that then luffy asked him to be part of the crew, but he disagreed and we left.

"For some reason I'm craving steak and something sweet" I said as I patted my stomach "aren't you always hungry" Zoro said as he walked past me but I kicked him behind the knees for the insult "go to sleep Zoro!" I said as I left for my room.