Mysterious band of pirates

"Hm?" Cathy said as Zoro walked into her study room only to see her looking through the telescope "what's wrong?" He asked as he pressed a button and out came a bed "the horned shark I watching is gone I wonder where I could be?" She asked only to see him checking out the window "Snow!" She said running out to check it out, after a short while the strawhats came in contact with an abandoned ship.

"Aren't you cold Cathy?" Luffy asked while he and Usopp shivered "I was born in weather worse than this so I'm unbothered" she said as the 'marines' blew up the waters surrounding them "something isn't right here" Cathy said looking at the marines show up like light switches, "something isn't right here" Cathy said running around the ship trying to see the water "what's wrong?" Nami asked while the others cheered Franky for their success "nothing let's go get chopper" she said heading for the rope attaching the two ships.

"Cathy what are you doing" Zoro asked walking into her work room "there's an ice road tell Nami and sanji to be careful now!" She said "do don't boss me!" Zoro said walking up to her "NOW, ZORO!" She shouted as he quickly ran out. "I see?" Cathy said after hearing what happened to the pirates as she walking into the little room Chopper was treating the injured pirates "Cathy~" chopper said jumping into her arms "welcome back doctor" she said patting his head "what are you doing here?" He asked as Cathy pulled the sleeping luffy's jacket.

Time skip

"Luffy!" Cathy said taking off her shoe and jumping into the water after him "Go get him Cathy!" Chopper said but was still panicking "the water is cold do you think your friends will be okay?" Puzzle asked using his chain to get them "thanks you guys" luffy said as chopper squeezed him out of worry "I'm cold!" Luffy shouted as he started sneezing. "You stupid kid why would you say something like that?!" Cathy said smacking the Jiro after he said something about the prisoner they captured.

"If only Cathy was here she'll be able to get us out" Nami said after their many tries of getting out of the giant freezer "Wake up Usopp!" She said as he slowly began to sleep.

"Alright you guys we've got to find the flag plus my cat!" Cathy said jumping off the little boat they were on "move out of the way!" Cathy said using her leg to kick ice to the two ice skating couples "you can't catch us" the woman said as she skated around Cathy "if you think your a better ice skater than me then you better wake up!" Cathy said turning her shoes into ice skates.

"She's to fast!" Arbell said trying to out skate Cathy "the person who can skate faster than me hasn't been born yet so don't think nobody's like you can out skate me" she said after defeating the two couples "Cathy darling your here~!" Sanji said running up her "oh my lady you look so beautiful with skates on, I don't mind you skating over me~"  he said making heart eyes at her "Cathy go help Robin find the flag while we distract luffy" Nami whispered as Cathy agreed and skated into the building.

"You okay chopper?" Cathy asked after Zoro cut the bolder that was about to hit him "I got our flag back!" He shouted in excitement only to see it wasn't ours "now we're back to square one" robin said disappointed at the situation but soon her friend lil sent a flying fish bird to help them "now that we've got the flag ho help Luffy Cathy" Zoro said "why should I?" Cathy asked as she folded the flag "your the only one that can use ice powers go help him!" He shouted making her run straight to their captain.

"Hot!" Cathy said as she stepped out "hey what's wrong?" Zoro asked after he caught her "it's far to hot for me sorry it seems I'll be useless for a while" she said as he picked her up "I wouldn't have expected an ice witch like yourself to be of any use anyways" he said as they ran to where luffy was. "She has a fever but she'll be fine" chopper said calming the worried Sanji "oh my beloved Cathy I'm so glad your okay I'll go prepare something cold for you" he said before leaving.