Off to the blue sea

Cathy POV

The next morning we woke up to Nami and Luffy fighting about who the loudest person was "sigh, a typical day with the straw hat pirates" I said clearly used to it, "so we're gonna do the hit and run plan" I said as Luffy explained how we're gonna take the gold from the sky island people.

"Oh my what a cutie" I said fawning over the snake as the others were in it's belly while it slept "I think you keep forgetting that it's venom is made of acid" Zoro said pulling me away from the snakes mouth "I haven't forgotten, it's just that how could a snake that caused us so much trouble be so cute when it's asleep" I said as the others came out from the snakes belly "Cathy cmon let's go start the ship, you guys wait here for Robin" Nami said as we both left.

"I can't believe I found him hot" I said clearly angry "you'll find anyone hot even ugly people as long as they're strong" Zoro said as he walked passed me putting the gold down "shut up" I said kicking him "for someone who insults me a lot you really care" he said as I blushed "what does that mean?" I asked "don't play dumb with me I heard you scream my name multiple times" he said which made me blush "but thanks, for risking your life to protect me" he said patting my head which caused me to almost faint.

"Get your hands off me!" I said smacking him "I'm gonna miss this place" Nami said as Conis and her father wished us off "I don't think I wanna come back here again!" I said as we were caught by an octopus balloon. "So pretty~" I said fawning over the Gold, Robin informed us about us drifting.

"Kya!" We all screamed as the ship was sinking from the sky "the fact we made it out alive is a surprise" I said getting my hair out of my face then an alarm sounded causing a commotion "oh you've got to be kidding me!" I complained at our citation as we all jumped out of the ship "Sanji stop dragging me!" I whispered "I'm sorry my beautiful butterfly but if you wanna die come with me" Sanji said picking me up.

"Sanji don't smoke that" I whispered but it was too late before one of the marines shot at us but luckily missed "Cathy dear are you okay?!" He asked inspecting my face as soon as the marines left "I'm fine but please avoid smoking so we won't get caught" I said getting his hands off my face "we need to find the others first" he said as we started out search "oh I hope Fifi's okay" I said worried if she got off the ship on time "don't worry I saw Zoro grab her before he jumped so she's probably safe with him" Sanji reassured.

Soon after searching we saw luffy playing hide and seek with a marine guard, "come here luffy" Sanji said pulling him by the neck "Sanji, Cathy what are you two doing here?" He asked which sanji explained until we headed more footsteps and decided to jump into an air vent as we listened to what the marines were saying below us.

"If I'm right we landed in an invincible fortress the marines call Navarone" Sanji said as we watched he marines scatter like ants "what do we do now captain?" he said but luffy was sleeping so he just didn't care anymore "Sanji when can we get out of here it's really stuffy and hot" I said cleaning sweat of my forehead "soon my dear just wait a little longer~" he said.

"Luffy get back here" Sanji said as luffy jumped out the vents after hearing where the kitchen was "cmon Cathy wear this so we can blend in" Sanji said handing me a Marine chefs uniform expecting me to change in front of him, after I finished we left to the kitchen but it was getting hard for us to control Luffy's urge to go eat all the neat in the kitchen "I don't think knocking him out would do any good" I said trying to restrain him.

"I can't join you in there" I said looking at the fire on the stove before wondering off, "I should probably find a better disguise other than a chef's outfit" I said walking into different storage closet looking for a marine uniform which I found.

Zoro POV

"Damn you Nami I'm gonna kill you" I said trying to grab my sword from the cliff "meow" I heard Cathy's cat from a tree branch "your mocking me aren't you, I shouldn't have saved you!" I said still trying to get my swords then it jumped on the rock supporting them and leaped away "you stupid cat!!" I shouted running after them but the fell into the water and so did I when I got back to the surface I was caught by some marines and then the cat jumped on my head making me pissed.

"You stupid cat, when I get out of here I'm gonna kill both you and your master" I said but it just stared at me "are you really just gonna stare at me?" I asked looking at the marines outside the cell then decided to asleep then got interrogated by the marines, soon after information came about an uncertified doctor in the marine base which made me think of chopper.

'Meow' I heard as I looked to see Cathy's cat walk in through the cell bars "I seriously don't understand you" I said looking at the cat then Usopp came in chained up which meant he was caught. Soon after a guy who Robin took his status as a disguise came.

Cathy POV

"It seems like they caught both Zoro and Usopp ami I right Fifi?" I said petting her which she responded with a purr "what about Sanji, Robin, Chopper, luffy and Nami?" I asked looking into her eyes for information "I see they haven't been caught yet" I said before crawling after her in the air vents. I was sneaking around until I heard Luffy screaming Zoro and Usopp's name's which meant he was here.

"Fifi go find a way to get Zoro and Usopp out of those locks understand" I ordered as she left 'Fifi may not be a combat animal but she is a black cat and what are black cats good for...stealth' I thought running to go look for sanji and Luffy "Sanji, Luffy!" "Cathy my sweet your safe no wait what are you doing here how did you get here anyway?!" Sanji said switching his tone "that doesn't matter right now Zoro and Usopp are both at the bottom trapped in a cell we have to find a way to get them out" I said as we reached their cell.

"Oh Usopp it's either the wrong pocket or the wrong dial" I said in pity as to what sanji will do to him oce he got out "it will be best if you guys stayed back" I said but then sanji let out the second fail which caused an explosion with the fire since it was a stink dial "Cathy watch out!!" Sanji said protecting me "FIFI!" I shouted in worry for my cat.

To be continued.