Dressrosa

"Wow, Momonosuke and luffy sure are going at it" Cathy said watching as the two fought "come Fifi turn back to your cat form, I can't let Doflomingo know you ate a Zoan type devil fruit" Cathy said hoping the cat might agree "I think I'll stay by the ship" Fifi said before Law started splitting the team into groups. "Come on Cathy let's go to town and have fun" Luffy said pulling her towards the path that led to dressrosa "I was supposed to be apart of Law's team to deliver Caesar to Doflomingo" Cathy said as Zoro followed behind them.

"Since when did you start addressing him as Law you always called him Taffygal?" Zoro asked "I don't know this is my first time" she replied before entering town only to be amazed by the things she was seeing. "So pretty~" Cathy said admiring the dress store "look Cathy talking toys!" Luffy said aw strucked "I want a talking teddy, get me one please Zoro!" Cathy asked cuddling his arm and pleading "first let's get some disguises" luffy suggested dragging is friends to a store "Cathy my sweet please wear this~" sanji said finding the perfect performers outfit that he liked.

"With those shoes you've really become short" Zoro teased as Cathy pouted her mouth before tying blond wig in a low ponytail "let's go" she said painting some freckles on her face before leaving. "Delicious" she said taking a bite from her soup "may I taste?" Zoro asked before hearing some noise from the game table "that man is using that man!" Cathy said fed up from watching the game "where you going?" Franky asked as she got up "they're talking advantage of the blind old man and lying to him about losing the rounds" she said heading towards the game table "don't cause a scene" Zoro said switching his spoon with hers when no one was looking "Wait for me Cathy~" luffy said carrying his pasta plate and following behind her.

"My sword is missing?" Zoro asked looking for his swords "I can't stand injustice towards money... sorry I mean towards blind old men" she said trying go to make her cause obvious "I need to find my sword!" He said spotting it by the window "while you guys do that, I'll go get lost" she said before leaving the restaurant. "Did you hear an old man with dark glasses is entering the tournament plus he has a scar on his chest" a man said passing by Cathy as she walked towards where the ship was docked "I do hope the contents don't kill the poor old man" a woman said instantly drawing Cathy's attention "an old man with dark glasses and a scar on his chests...Luffy!" Cathy said running angrily towards the Corrida Colosseum where her captain was.

"Crap if luffy doesn't keep a low profile the marines will get to him before I could" she said taking a seat in the colosseum as she watched block B fight "how annoying" Cathy said as she watched Bartolomeo introduce himself "I have no time to focus on such a person, I've got to check if luffy's in the arena" she said resting over the edge of the arena bars as she looked for her captain. "Hey it's Cathy!" Luffy said in an old grandpa voice as he spotted his friend "who?" Cavendish asked curiously "Cathy she's my friend but she's more like a big sister" Luffy said pointing at her "she looks rather average if you ask me" cavendish said before an old man walked towards them asking to watch the match with them.

"The other matches were okay I just hope I find that foolish captain of mine" Cathy said crossing her legs as she sat down to watch the next block battle "isn't that Luffy?" Cathy asked spotting her captain who was in a disguise "what is he doing?" She asked before getting a call from Sanji informing her about Doflomingo's plan "this is bad Luffy's here playing gladiator" she said before deciding to run towards Law.

"Zoro?!" Cathy said as she ran through the streets as she spotted the man talking to a small creature "oh hey Ice witch" Zoro said jokingly as cathy rolled her eyes at his comment "I got a call from Sanji saying the Caesar return team fell into a trap set by doffy" Cathy said curiously staring at the creature in between his chests "if you want to stare at my chest I'll show you in private but not in public" Zoro said causing Cathy to blush as they reached a certain part of their trip led by a small creature the twins people call fairies.

Time skip

"Do you know of a way for us to get inside the Colosseum?" Zoro asked with him arms crossed as he, kinemon and Cathy stood in front of the Colosseum trying to figure a way through the bars that prevented them from entering "I don't know, when can I take off this wig?" She asked scratching her head "you can't take it off miss Cathy we still have to disguise ourselves" Kin'emon said before spotting a man with green hair fawning over both Cathy and Zoro "I'm not sure about you two but I'm going back into the Colosseum" Cathy said attempting to enter the Colosseum but got stopped by Zoro before he started shouting at the green haired man.

"Oh my, it seems like our little crew has a fan group" Cathy said as she watched Bartolomeo cry over Zoro talking to him "what?" Zoro asked confused at what she was talking about "my legs hurt from standing in these low shoes" she said lightly tapping her feet before Zoro picked her up and placed her on his shoulder "2 years ago you liked sitting up here but after reuniting you stopped wanting to get close" Zoro said while patting her lap as they waited for Bartolomeo to return with their captain.

"Yo Zoro, Kinemon, Cathy!" Luffy said as he finally appeared after a while of a while of waiting for Bartolomeo "oh my hey Luffy! I watched your battle and it was amazing!" She said waving at him from Zoro's shoulder "yea I saw you two~" luffy said before Kinemon called the sunny through the transponder snail and explained the situation to luffy, "oh franky is such a kind perverted cyborg" Cathy said after hearing explain his plan "yea" Kinemon said before hearing the sounds of buildings crashing "what's going on there?" Usopp asked from the other end of the snail.

"It's law!" Cathy said jumping off Zoro's shoulder as the dust cloud cleared "wait!" Zoro said pulling her back as he spotted Doflomingo approach the fallen man with a gun "how could he brutally shoot someone in front of his people?!" Cathy asked staring at his bleeding body "kin, Cathy get Traffy out of there!" Zoro said drawing his sword as he ran towards the feathered coated man "hang in there Law!" She said placing his head on her lap as she searched for a pulse "Watch out Cathy!" Kinemon said as she dodged an attack from doflomingo.

"No way big mom pirates too?!" Cathy said as they tried avoiding bullets shot by the marines "they're probably knew we were here after the little show Caesar put for the pirates in the new world!" She said hearing Brook scream from the other end of the snail, "Fifi please stay safe while your on your way to Zou!" Cathy said after Luffy gave the order for their new plan "I got ya you try not to fall for mingo" Fifi said before the snail disconnected.

To be continued.