Battle with Hody and his crew

"Luffy what are you doing here?" Cathy asked walking into a giant iron room just to see a giant mermaid crying "hey Cathy~" luffy said as she walked up to him, "you fool what did you do to make her cry?" Cathy asked staring at the giant tear drops that were falling from her face "I was just looking for food I didn't know she was in here!" Luffy said as Cathy immediately punched him "can't you ever listen to something other than your stomach?! for example your brain!" Cathy said giving up on her captain.

"Of course Zoro will drink himself to stupid" Cathy said after the old seahorse explained the situation outside "sounds like Zoro!" Luffy laughed before his stomach growled "your like a goat, you'll eat anything anywhere" Cathy said as the mermaid princess introduced him to some food "your such a nice person Shirahoshi, thanks for saving this fat ass and I" Cathy said as she watched her captain full his stomach.

"You decided what to do while I go look for the others" Cathy said leaving the room as she headed towards where she first met the king, "what the crap is going on here?!" Cathy asked walking straight up to Usopp and smacking him "what was that for?!" Usopp asked patting the aching bump on his head "how could you let something like this happen your supposed to be a bit more responsible than him" Cathy said pointing at Zoro who was just standing like a fool "they attacked us first" Zoro said as he pointed at the tied up guards "I guess that sounds like a good excuse" Cathy said as she walked towards the snail that was ringing.

"I've got it, who's This what do you want?" Zoro asked after picking up the call "you fool your gonna get us caught!" Cathy said as Usopp complained behind her "shut up!" Zoro said before continuing his talk with the three princes.

Time skip

"I feel so bad leaving Zoro and the others alone to fight that creep" Cathy said as she, Nami and Camie swam into the palace "don't worry about him I'm sure he can take care of himself... somehow" Nami said holding unto camie as they swam "hey quick question, but do you still have that mermaid transformation thing" Nami asked curiously "oh you mean the one from 2 years ago, yea I still have it but it's back on the ship, somehow I managed to make extra" Cathy said as they swam out the palace "quickly we have to get to the sea forest" Nami said.

"Luffy!" Nami said as they finally reached the sea forest "the big blue fishman should be jibber" Cathy said as she and Fifi jumped into the bubble protecting the space, "after hearing everything that happened to the fishmen, I now understand why they're so hostile towards humans" Cathy said after hearing Jinbe explain the history of the fishmen "It's okay, the only one I hate is Arlong" Nami said as jinbe cried in happiness.

"Luffy?" Nami asked as he tumbled to the ground only to see him asleep "alright nows not the time for this depressing things!" Cathy said as a menacing aura surrounded her "what is it my dear~" sanji said spinning around her with heart eyes "no offense Shirahoshi but we have to get back to the palace, Zoro and Usopp are still there" Cathy said as Jinbe agreed "she's right your friends might still be in the palace" Jinbe said before hody gave an announcement saying he was gonna execute the king.

"What a load of crap" Cathy asked "what do you mean?" Nami asked as everyone stared at Cathy "think about so what he managed to kill the old man, what good do you think will come out of killing him the only reason the great pirate era began was because gol Roger was notorious and powerful, he even went against the marines and whitebeard there's no way a fool like this will be able to toe-toe with Kizaru or Kuzan and plus this could just cause a civil war in the future" Cathy said before Shirahoshi began crying at the fact her father might die.

"You two should stop fighting!" Cathy said as jinbe and luffy ignored her request "I'm gonna  defeat him and go save the others!" Luffy said activating second gear "oh crud" Nami said before Robin suddenly appeared to stop them "good job Robin!" Franky said as Cathy walked up to the injured Jinbe, "I don't care whatever you guys decide to do but time seriously is running out, if we don't hurry up Zoro and the others will drown plus Neptune will soon be executed" Cathy said as they both stopped their quarrel and finally made their decision on who would go.

Later

"Sorry we're late you all" Cathy said appearing from behind Nami "I do hope you all aren't too injured to move?" Cathy said as Robin tossed her a key for the chains binding the royal family "we're fine thank you" Fukaboshi said before getting swept away by the giant whale. "Wait so now brook can turn into a ghost?!" Cathy asked turning pale after hearing Usopp explain how they got out of the trap set by the fish man pirates "your as white as your hair" Zoro said watching as she stumbled like there was an earthquake.

"Uh oh" Cathy said after hearing Hody claim he was gonna because king of the pirates "come Cathy let's deal with these stupid fools" Fifi said before luffy pushed them away and used Haki to stop the army "that was definitely Conquerors Haki" Cathy said impressed at her captain "conqueror what now?" Chopper asked amazed "it's something I've been trying to control for over 2 years now, honestly it's not surprising how he could pull it off" Cathy said with a proud smirk.

"Sheesh you knocked out too many leave some for us" Zoro said after wearing his bandana "I don't see the reason for you to take of your clothes!" She said unraveling her whip that was tied on her waist as she prepared for battle.

To be continued