Come Back Home Cathy

"What's going on?!" Cathy asked running out her room only to see a tentacle fly past her "somehow our nitwit captain managed to catch a giant sea king or octopus thing!" Nami said trying to hold onto the ship for support "where's luffy and Usopp?" Cathy asked "they got dragged into the ocean by the head of the creature, it said it was for its masters child!" Chopper said trying to keep the tentacles away from him "I'll go get him" she said before jumping into the water after her captain and sniper.

"I'm gonna kill this thing for dragging me into the water!" Luffy said preparing to beat the 'octopus' "stop luffy don't kill it!" Cathy said strangling his hands "let go of me I need to beat the crap out of this creature!" Luffy shouted "this 'creature' is called a Kraken and it only lives in one place which means I'm in big trouble" she said before a giant battle ship  "that ship is huge, plus is that real gold!" Nami said looking at the ship pull up beside the sunny "Princess Cathrine Vanguard I know your on this pirate ship!" A voice said from the ship.

"Micheal!" Cathy said hiding behind Franky "find a way to get rid of him!" She whispered "sorry but she's not here" luffy said digging his nose "really now reports say she was with the strawhats when the destruction of Enis lobby happened, I don't believe you if you don't mind I'll personally search the ship for her" he said as he jumped into the sunny "I'm here" Cathy said timidly as she presented herself to the man.

"I knew you were here come now we have to get you back home your parents are worried sick" Micheal said as he dragged Cathy back to his ship "you can't take Cathy off the ship without permission" luffy said squeezing his hand "who is this insect princess?" He asked glaring at Luffy "he's the captain of this ship and also my friend" she said proudly "you can't be friends with dirty commoners let alone pirates, let go of me cockroach" he said as he threw luffy into the ocean.

"Why did you do that he can't swim!" Cathy said running to the side of the ship and preparing to jump "a princess shouldn't concern herself with people like this come let's go that is if you don't want the same thing to repeat twice?" He said as Cathy remembered the tragic incident with her first friend that only she and Michael know of "no" she said getting on his ship "good Ami dress her up we'll be using space movement to get back home" he said as he started commanding the people of the ship.

"Is he okay, how can someone push luffy into the ocean so easily?" Nami asked as chopper was pushing the water out of his system "I'm gonna kill that guy how could he take Cathy away from us like that and why didn't Cathy tell us she was a princess?" Luffy asked "she did you idiots a while ago before we even got to water seven!" She said smacking each of them including Chopper and Sanji "I feel like before she joined us she's had to be perfect for the people around her after all did you hear what that man said about us calling us insects!" She said clearly angry.

"I want to know why she didn't say anything after he insulted us like that we definitely need to get to her" Zoro said as everyone agreed with him "but how are we gonna get there without leaving the grand line ?" Nami asked curiously but no had an any.

"I'm so glad your back home princess" the maid Ami said but got no reply from Cathy "ahm do you mind telling me what you were doing all this time you were away while I fix you up" the maid said "oh where should I start maybe I should first talk about our captain Luffy; he ate a devil fruit that turned him into rubber and it's always scary when he wants to catapult us somewhere after all you don't know where we might end up, he's so determined and strong and it's so cute having to see him try his best for the crew" she said excitedly.

"He really likes meat and food, he always wears that strawhat of his because he got it as a gift from his friend Red hair shanks, Sanji is our cook he fights with his legs which is cool but he's a girl lover it's always fun to ask him to do something for me and he willingly does it with happiness, next is Usopp he gets scared easily and he has a really long nose plus he's the ship's sniper after is Chopper who has a bounty of 50 berries which is sad but he's so cute people mistakes him as a dog but he's actually a talking reindeer!" She said one Ami finished putting on the extension.

"At first I never liked Franky the shipwright but now I think I do then there's Robin who's the ships archeologist and Nami the navigator  they're both nice and cool in their own way and after is Zoro it's easy to know him cause his hair is as green as moss he and sanji hate each other but I believe they just think of themselves as rivals, I remember going to logue town as we were about to enter the grand line and I bought him these twin swords since his broke but I couldn't get the opportunity to give it to him because by the time I met him again he already had two new ones which was disappointing" she said remembering the times she had with the
strawhats.

"We once went to skypia where we met Conis and her father then we went to Alabasta" Cathy said but before she could finish she started crying "my lady what wrong?" Ami asked after helping her finish dressing "Why does Micheal have to be like this he insulted my friends and all I could do was shiver in fear of what he could do I want to see mother!" She cried "don't worry princess we'll soon be home, here have a cup of hot chocolate I have things I need to do" Ami said closing the door behind her but soon heard sobbing from her.

To be continued.