☆Chapter 4☆

I wake up feeling a comfortable warmth around me. A faint headache throbs against my head, a slight echo of it shooting through my skull.

Ugh I hate headaches-they're the absolute worst.

I snuggle closer to the heat source, finding comfort in the coziness. Is this Taeyon? Maybe even Jamie-they both like sneaking into my room to cuddle with me sometimes. Strangely I don't remember going to bed at all. The last thing I remember is... wait no that doesn't make sense... Was all that really just a...just a nightmare? But all of it felt so real...

I'm sure I would at least remember going to bed if the car accident wasn't real. But yet I don't feel dead...I feel no pain at all well except for the headache. I still remember the metallic taste of blood and the numb feeling of- No no stop thinking like this Jungmei! I still feel alive and I am still breathing so it can't be real. I shiver recalling all the memories of the nightmare.

I guess the lack of food and sleep really affected me last night. One weird way of seeking revenge my dear brain and stomach!!

Unconsciously I wrap my arms around the person next to me tighter, but instead of a squeal, I hear a low hum.

Wait...

A low hum? Neither Taeyon nor Jamie have that deep of a voice...

I stiffened slightly and felt myself go on a high alert. Who is next to me and why does their voice sound like a man??!!

I open my eyes squinting from my blurry vision. The person next to me stirs until their body is facing me. Stupid blurry vision, making me see a guy. Haha imagine! A guy!!

My vision becomes clearer and I stare wide eyes in shock at the person in front of me. I swear my heart may or may not have stopped for a full minute. The person is still asleep looking rather peacefully asleep might I add. My sight trailed down from his sleeping face to see his arms wrapped around my waist and I could feel his leg wrapped around both my legs.

 My sight trailed down from his sleeping face to see his arms wrapped around my waist and I could feel his leg wrapped around both my legs

^(Just imagine his hair is purple)^

By this point my eyes were going to pop out. I returned my gaze to his face and took a closer look. His hair fell over his eyes and his lips were slightly parted revealing familiar bunny like teeth.

I squinted a little to process anything which was a lost cause since my brain felt like a cold war nugget that was abandoned in a hole under the floor. My breath hitched and my eyes widened once again when the stranger slowly opened his sleepy eyes.

At the moment my brain flashed red warning signs for my stupidity, for not trying to get away. Not only is there a man next to me but there is a man WHO I WAS JUST BUSY CUDDLING!!!!