☆Chapter 9☆

Oh help me now!! I swear if this boy kicks me one more time I'm kicking him off the bed and locking him up in his closet!! I look over to my left in annoyance before hitting my head in the pillow. It's been about 2 weeks since I've woke up here and 2 weeks I've been locked up here. Lucky for me Jungkook has the same layout of my room meaning that it has a bathroom and a kingsized bed. After the first day we decided to share the bed but have a pillow barrier between us. He's been sneaking in food for me whenever he can and he tries to spend a lot of time with me since I am completely alone if he isn't with me but it gets hard for him when he has to leave to practice. He let me borrow his clothes since I had no others except what I was wearing and I umm...yeah that's all I'll share about the sharing clothes situation. I appreciate him a lot with everything he is doing for me but...SO HELP ME IF HE KICKS ME ONE MORE TIME!!

I look over to his foot that is definitely on my side of the pillow barrier. I look over to the purple haired sleepkicker before I kick his leg back on his side. And Taeyon said that I have a bad habit of kicking while I sleep! He is way worse!! Well maybe not but hey sue me, I am low on sleep and being locked up is getting on my nerves. I close my eyes again trying to call asleep since it was still 3 in the morning. I felt myself drift off until a foot landed on top of my leg. I'm done!!!

I grab his leg and push him off his side causing a loud thud to ring through the room. I looked panicked over the side where he rolled off, I didn't mean for him to call of that hard it was just the frustration getting the best of me. He looked up with sleepy eyes and groaning. I leaned closer over the bed making my purple hair to fall over his face but fortunately I leaned forward too much causing me to fall off the bed onto him. I literally took his breath away when I knocked his air out making him wince. His doe eyes go as wide as mine when he looks at me. I was a few inches away from his sleepy face which was now tinted with a small blush.

I squeaked and jumped up but my foot slipped making me accidently kick him in his side. He yelped and groaned again. Once I moved away from him, he sat up with wide eyes staring at me.

"ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME?!" He whispered at me with a confused face. He puffed out air from his cheeks ruffling his hair while laying his head on the side of the bed. I played with my fingers looking down before responding. "I'm so sorry Jungkook, I didn't mean to throw you off or wake you up it's just..." I trailed off my words looking up at him. He was smiling at me while rubbing his eyes. "I was kicking you in my sleep again wasn't I, it's okay I would have done the same." I smile at how sweet he was, we really have became good friends over these weeks. I roll my eyes at him while laughing. "You're just trying to be cute to get out of the topic of you kicking me the whole time"

He looked at me when a smirk made it's way on his face. "Ohhh...is that now? You do realise this happened 3 days ago too but in reverse since you also kick me in your sleep!" He giggles while sitting straighter. I close my face in embarrassment while mumbling at him to stop talking. I completely forgot about that and about my habit to kick people in my sleep just like him.

"But I feel like there is something else behind your sudden morning violence, are you okay Jungmei?" He looked at me with his kind eyes making it hard for me to keep it in. I sigh rubbing my head. "I'm sorry it's just that I feel so trapped here. I appreciate absolute everything you have done for me and are doing it's just..." He nods at me but his smile falls. "No I'm sorry Jungmei, I overlooked the one important thing that I never have you and that was freedom, I should have thought of a way to help you move more freely earlier." He looks down with a frown.

"Hey no I understand why I couldn't go out! I just wish there was a way I could just go outside..." I look to the floor playing with my fingers again. We sat in silence for a few minutes before Jungkook stood up. I looked up to him in confusion when he walked over to his closet. He picked out a black hoodie with black sweatpants. He also took out a black bucket hat with black boots. He layed it all down on the bed and turned towards me with a mischievous smile. I raised my eyebrows at him but he jesterd for me to stand up. "Say Jungmei, have you ever tried disguising yourself as a guy?"