☆Chapter 42☆

Hii! Before beginning the chapter I just wanted to say we reached 20,1k! Ahh I'm so happy I love you all!!❤️💜

Hope you all have a good day and hope you enjoy!

Oh and...this chapter is slightly unexpected...🏃‍♀️🤭

Also this was half proof read so sorry for any mistakes💜

----------------------------------------

~Jungmei pov~

I sigh staring at the plate of food infront of me as I sit on the floor in the living room. The only people in the room with me are Jungkook and Taehyung as they eat their own portions of food quietly while the only noise is the TV playing. It's now been officially 4 days since the manager left.

4 days of absolute confusion and work. 4 days where my thoughts have been so fown that I don't even need to fake not being ready for work as I am still in denial of what happened. Right after the manager left we all were too stunned from everything until the information hit us hard. I was somehow added to the group chat and my number was given to the manager with an escuse saying I got a new number because technically I did. Taehyung had to dye his hair blue for our lie and he definitely didn't complain about it.

Now we were 4 blue heads in the dorm but 8 people with alot of confusion. I was still able to use the escuse of my recovery and thankfully Namjoon was smart and said that this may help with finding out what in the world was happening. It has now become more serious about finding out what was happening but with all the work now and them being busy getting ready for performances and things, it has been on the side of important things to do. Today Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok had to go in to work exile the rest had time off since they weren't needed for today and Jungkook and Taehyung got the job of 'babysitting' me to make sure I return to full health.

The lie keeps feeling like it's only us that believes it's a lie as the manager's words of my accident is slightly accurate but it just wasn't here and I know that I must have died or else how did I get here?

Since Jin and Jimin were off aswell they got instructed that they were the chosen two to go and search for any information there could be on a parallel and alternate universe. They went out right after the rapline went out as they decided to go out and search literally after the first search didn't go aswell for information. This is how I ended up being left at home with Taehyung and Jungkook but I'm not complaining and they are definitely not as they are enjoying having a day off after everything. Jin also said thar he trusted us all home alone since we are all responsible adults, well kinda.

Honestly I'm too stressed out from it and I don't want to think about it. Just the thought of me existence being formed into everybody's memories which are fake sends chills through my spine especially when the other realisation comes that I'm being erased from the memories of people in my universe.

It's such a bitter feeling that I can't shake off. I just hope Jin and Jimin find something that can help us but even if they don't I'm not giving up until I find something...anything at this point. I really miss my unnies but I also realise that the pain feeling of missing them is fading more by each day and it scares me so much...

Aish I hate my universe and this universe for all of this!

"Hey Mei-ah?" I blink twice blankly as I break out of my thoughts and turn my head seeing Jungkook stare at me. I only now realise that the sound of the TV was gone as one of them turned it off.

"Yes?" I ask as I blink confused at him. "You've been zoned out for a while now are you okay?" I turn my head towards Taehyung as his tone I'd laced with worry.