☆Chapter 32☆

After me and Yoongi talked it out we actually started having a casual conversation just like how I had with him when I pretended to bw Jungkook. It's funny how easy it was to actually move past thw awkwardness and talk like old friends but it was easier for us considering we already new alot about each other since most of the things I knew of Yoonmi was the same with him and it was the same for him with me and Jungkook yet I told him I'm going to end up being the better goldenmaknae if I succeed in beating him in stuff which ended up in an 'argument' with me and Jungkook when he overheard me walking past.

I say 'argument' because we both ended up losing since we argued with the same comebacks which ended up in two pouty maknaes as Yoongi laughed at us. Luckily Jungkook and Taehyung stopped sending Yoongi glares and forgave him for kissing me after we all talked it out, personally I just think they wanted to move on from it to get to the food since Jin was almost done.

The 2 of them did get a scolding from Yoongi though for keeping the secret for so long and hiding me in the room like a hostage but like before they talked it out and after apologizing it passed quickly.

The 4 of us were sitting in the room waiting for the others to come back since it was clear they were only using excuses to leave us and process it all. "FOOD IS READY COME AND DON'T RUN!" Jin shouted from the kitchen making me and Jungkook straighten up like meerkats staring at the kitchen.

"Mei-ah..." He looked at me with a smile making me feel suspicious of his sudden smile. "Yes Kook-ah?" I asked staring at him with wide eyes.

"This is the first time you and me will be at a table next to each other with everyone! It's our first dinner all together and not in hiding!"

I smiled realising he was right as he grabbed my hand lifting us both from tbe couch as e pulled us to the dining room. As we entered I felt nervous now actually realising it was going to feel weird being free to be myself inftont of them.

Following after us came Taehyung and Yoongi as they walked to their chairs amd sat down. The others came soon rushing in and took their places as Jungkook stil stood beside me waiting for the rest to sit down. I frowned looking up at him but he only showed me I should wait.

Soon everyone except the 2 of us were sitting down as Jin placed the hot food on the table and sat down. Namjoon looked at us with a frown of confusion. "Aren't you both going to sit down?"

"Hyung isn't there a extra chair for Jungmei?" Jungkook asked looking at the single chair on the left side of the table between Jimin and Taehyung. Namjoon's eyes widened as he looked at the chair with sudden realisation. "Oh! I completely forgot sorry I'll go get one of the extra chairs."

"Don't worry hyung Mei-ah can sit on my lap!" The whole roomed turned to look at the innocent smile on Taehyung's face clearly seeing nothung wrong with what he said. Jin stood up and moved behind him hitting his head with a tsk.

"Ouch! Yah! Why~" He whined looking at Jin with a pouty face but Yoongi hit his head from how Taehyung still didn't get it. "No Taehyungie! Do you really not understand the fact that it's not okay?" Taehyung took a minute to look at him until he 'Oh'ed' flashing me a smile making me wonder if he really didn't know or he knew for a fact what he meant by that. His almost unseen smirk definitely makes me think he just fainted innocence in his reaction. I shake my head trying to clear the thoughts looking away from him.

Namjoon stood up already done with the conversation and went to bring a chair which didn't take long and placed it next to Jimin's chair at the corner. Jungkook looked at the chair with a frown back to his own. "Hyung can't she sit next to me?" He asked and Hoseok snickered at how Jungkook whined at Namjoon who was shaking his head.