☆Chapter 53☆

In the parallel universe...

-2 years later-
~Yoonmi pov~

"Unnie....Yoonmi....yah!" I flinch as something hits my arm and I turn to glare at where it came from when my glare falters as I see the concerned face of Namree. My head feels like it starts clearing from my thoughts as I blink realising I haven't been paying attention to anything.

"Sorry for that but you didn't respond after I called you 6 times and I got worried." I smile shaking my head as I sigh seeing her worried face.

"Sorry I was just a little lost in my thoughts. Also don't worry I'm okay" I try to reassure her but her pursed lips makes me want to shake my head smiling.

Even after no longer being the leader she still cares about all of us like one but I can't blame her since I'm the same with them all

"I'm serious Namree-ah. You know after a year of all of us not meeting up in the same place I'm just remebering the times in the past. Time really went by fast" She leans back as a whistful smile plays on her lips as she nods looking down.

"Yeah...wow you saying it out loud actually feels strange. I know we all agreed to meet up here after all the time but it's odd to think we disbanded a year ago" She sighed rubbing her bottom lip as she stared out of the window.

Yeah it's strange...

It's strange how 2 years ago we all flipped like a switch and worked well together as some of us were confused when they said we argued and pranked them saying there was another member but that quickly passed when it was deemed a mystery prank so we just went on with life.

Everything was perfect with the 6 of us and we continued with BTG as normally and gotten acomplishments for our hard work. It was like always yet, something changed during the year and nobody could decipher what it was. We all felt it but we didn't understand what it was.

After months of suffering from this unknown feeling of not feeling completely happy in a group we all talked it out and decided after many tears disbandment would be best for us. I for one was terrified of it and didn't want to lose my family but we agreed that disbandment meant we were going to grow further on ourselves and it was for the best before we hurt our relationships with how our moods were in the group.

So that's how we ended BTG

On the bright side we all felt alot better after that and during last year we held true to our promises to not lose touch with each other. We were still a family no matter what and Army fully supported us even if it was heartbreaking.

It was for the best

It's still weird how we couldn't understand why we were all okay with each other but being in BTG felt like it lacked something. Then again I am happy it ended up like this because if it dragged out further I would have been scared about losing our connections with each other. I mean we did drift away from how close we were since we all haven't met up with all of us in one room after we disbanded but we have spent time together in smaller groups.

I just hope it will still be the same to see them all together now in one place

"Anyway moving on from that, do you know how late the other's will arrive?" Namree breaks me from my thoughts as I blink processing her words before nodding.

"I know that Jamie will be here in a few minutes because she told me a few minutes ago she is going to be here soon. Seokmi-unnie told me she is driving with Hanna so they might be here soon too but I haven't heard from Taeyon yet" Namree nods before taking her straw and sipping on her milkshake.