☆Chapter 38☆

-Jimin pov-

This is a mess...

I sigh kicking the air as I sit in silence in my room. After Jungkook left to go and see Jungmei the heavy feeling in the room was too much for me so I decided to go to my room. Taehyung wanted to follow but I just wanted some time alone to get my head straight after everything.

To think we all thought today was a day to celebrate...

I shake my head groaning into my hands as I drag it across my face. I feel so bad about everything that happened. My thoughts keep swirling in my mind like what if we didn't put out our new music video? Would it still have ended up with people commenting on Jungmei? Would we have postponed the panic if we didn't find out now? What does this all mean for us?

I can't help that selfish feeling of being scared for us when knowing that Jungmei is suffering way more then us at the moment. Here she is not knowing at all how to get back to her own universe and now topping it up with people starting to know her. I have the highest respect for her since she always manages to stay positive and laugh during her time with us. I hate the fact that I'm happy that she still hasn't found a way back which I know I should really not be happy about since she doesn't belong to this universe but I can't help the warm feeling spread in me with her here.

For me she isn't a stranger or a other version of Jungkook no. She is her own special type of person with the cutest doe eyes. The fact that she looks like Jungkook doesn't matter to me anymore either since I think they both have their own unique features that they may share but it's still different for me. I see Jungmei as part of Bangtan already which only hurts knowing she will go back home at any time.

I know it will be the most heartbreaking day when she leaves but I also know it will be harder for a different reason for some of us. I definitely have realised the different ways some of the members look at Jungmei. Jungkook is the most obvious though.

That boy is so obvious that he likes her. Taehyung is second to him in being obvious to liking her but I'm happy there has been no fights related to it. I am sure Yoongi-hyung has a soft spot for her but I'm not sure if he likes her like that. Joon-hyung might like her but I think he only sees her as family. As for Hobi-hyung and Jin-hyung I think they also only see her as family.

For myself...well I won't deny that I like her but I am also smart enough to know that the one who would most likely end up with her is either Jungkook or Taehyung but that is because they seem closer but I may be wrong with how I observe things. I mean I won't be honest if I said that I wouldn't like the idea of being with her since I would be the happiest person alive to get a chance of dating a girl like Jungmei.

Okay maybe I like her alot but still...what are my chances?

Wait oh come on! Am I seriously over here thinking about relationship stuff when we have bigger issues?!

I hit my head wincing at how hard I hit myself before rolling my eyes. I can't believe I lost track of my thoughts like that. I came to my room to focus yet I still can't. Hopefully the others manage to think of a solution or a clear answer to what is happening. Hopefully nothing worse happens and this just blows by like the wind but I need to face reality knowing the chances of things not going bad is low.

Maybe we can track the account of the person that commented and see what they are and if they said anything else? Wait that could actually-

My train of thoughts get interrupted when a knock sounds from my door making me jump. I look a the door with wide eyes before quickly getting composure.