☆Chapter 51☆

The time from leaving the dorm and getting into the car to driving to our destination was as if time flew over my head with how fast it went. I didn't even notice the small talks in the car as I stared out of the window the whole time.

I take a deep breath in the stilled van as all of the guys put on their masks and glasses once again and adjust their hats. I shake my head out of my thoughts as I pull my mask on aswell and glasses.

"Everyone ready?" Yoongi asked while holding onto the door seeing all of us covered up.

"Yes we can go. There is about 20 minutes before the meeting starts so we can just strech our legs and start walking there." Namjoon said as Yoongi opened the door and everyone silently got out.

Deep breaths Jungmei!

I startle as a hand takes mine making me look to my sife seeing Jungkook giving me a small smile as he pulls his mask under his mouth.

"No need to worry we are all there together and I'm sure nothing bad will happen" He smiles at me as I nod gaining more energy to go out.

"Let's do it"

Let's go!

-------------------------------------------------------

I shift nervously in my seat as I pat down the wig on my head trying to calm my nerves. I fiddle with the glasses in my hands like the others before taking a deep breath. The well dressed older man sitting in front of us pats down his shirt as he places down his cup of coffee. The guys all sit comfortably in the office chairs which thankfully was large enough for all of us since it's a large office.

So far Mr Hwang Jihoon, or should I say Professor Hwang doesn't look like a scam at all...

That's good atleast?

"Good morning all of you, I will say it was a pleasant surprise when I heard you all wanted to speak to me about the research I do on different realities and worlds."

He smiled as he folded his hands on his lap and Namjoon laughed lightly as he nodded his head.

"Good morning to you too Professor Hwang. I will say thank you once again for accepting us to come and speak to you. Your research really captured our attention on a spesific subject we needed" Namjoon smiled and I could feel my nerves run high and low at the same time.

The professor nodded with a small smile before he tilted his head and looked over all of us once before turning back to Namjoon.

"Sorry but I can't help but be curious about something. If I may ask is there any reason why you wanted to know more?"

I bite down on the inside of my cheek feeling thankful we prepared for all of this or else I would have probably outed by the panic on my face with answering questions.

"Well we all are students and this is actually an important subject we have a project on so we wanted to get the best and most knowledge we can. Plus it's an really interesting thing to know more of." Yoongi answered this time and it seemed the professor was happy with that answer as he nodded looking more intrigued.

"Oh that's wonderful how you young ones go through further lengths to make your studies perfect. I must say I admire that alot so if you all have any questions I would love to answer them the best I can" He smiled at us and I looked over the rest as they all nodded when Namjoon cleared his throat getting ready to ask the first question.

"Well then, I'm ready so ask away"

"Professor I would like to ask more about Parallel worlds and Alternate worlds in a scenario way. I mean we already have the basic knowledge about it being related to our reality but slightly different in all aspects but we would like to focus on a made up scenario for if it happened and what would follow after." Namjoon said slow and with a clear voice as Professor Hwang nodded with a small glint in his eyes before directed with his hand to go on.