☆Chapter 48☆

Why....how...what?!

I stare at them all like all sanity has left the building. I don't think even in my wildest dreams have I ever thought anything like this would happen. To think I was shocked when Taehyung and Jungkook was so calm with dating me but this really takes the cake.

They all must be pranking me right?

"Oops I think we broke Jungmei" Yoongi waves a hand in front of my face to which I blink as I snap out of my thoughts only to look at them like they just told me I'm actually related to bunnies just like Jungkook.

He can fight it but wouldn't mean it's not true-

Come on FOCUS

"You all can't be serious are you?" I blurt out staring at them all with my jaw dropped feeling like I'm in some kind of crazy dream. They all turn to each other before looking at me nodding their heads.

"This isn't a prank, believe me it's not the most ideal agreement and we haven't talked this one out but from what has been going on the last while I can say that I really like you and how things are going I really don't want to let more time slip past" Jimin said with a gentle smile and I pressed my lips together trying to get all my thoughts together. This all still feels extremely impossible.

"So you are telling me all 7 of you like me and are okay with...dating me knowing I am dating you all at the same time?" I raise my eyebrows and some of them nod immediately while some hesitate a bit before nodding and I sigh.

Out of all the things...

"I mean I know I haven't exactly expressed how I'm really feeling or showed I like you but I did start liking you" Jin smiles shyly and I smile nodding at him. I'm not dumb and can see none of them are lying, yet it's all so sudden.

"Can...can you all perhaps give me some time then please? I'm not rejecting the idea at all. I mean I am sort of accepting but at a slow pace. I still need to wrap my head around it and we all have serious things to still focus on" It feels like the room clears of some tension as I see some shoulders visibly relax as a few soft smiles pop out.

"Yeah that sounds like a good plan. Sorry I guess the timing is a bit....bad? We can talk about it again after all the meetings and stress is over right?" Hoseok asked and I nod with a smile.

"Yes I think that sounds better thank you" I take a deep breath as I slowly exhale until I choke on air as Taehyung speaks.

"So does that mean kissing you is off the tables for now?" My eyes go wide as I feel heat rise to my face at his question.

Does it? But if I say no then it would mean I give them all permission to kiss me....

"Taehyung-ah don't pressure the poor girl for kisses" Jin raised his eyebrows at Taehyung as he pouted while Jungkook snickered.

"Yah! Don't laugh at me because that means you won't get any too" Jungkook blinked at Taehyung with wide eyes as his jaw dropped a bit before he stared at me.

No not Jungkook's eyes no-

Jungmei you can beat him him doing puppy eyes! Don't give- okay maybe I do want to lose though...

"I mean...um sure if the timing is right and the person is comfortable? I still feel like this should be discussed more in depths between you all but like I said just a little time please. We can all move slow right?"

"That's perfect yes, take all the time Mei-ah we understand and honestly I feel like a slower pace really is better. For the discussion between all of us, I think we can all definitely still talk things more out even though we all are on the same page right guys?" Namjoon asked and they all nodded.