☆Chapter 22☆

Hii!! Just here to say that the pictures used in this chapter is from Pinterest. Not claiming any pictures! Thank youu~💜 Hope you enjoy this chapter and have a nice day❤
---------------------------------------------------------------

-Jungmei pov-

"Yah! Stop that!" I push Taehyung trying to get away from the pile of clothes that he brought for me to try on. "Come on just try it for me please~" I sighed looking away from him knowing well that I could not resist his pouty face and puppy eyes. "Fine~" He shot up and bear-hugged me so tight that if it wasn't for the fact the store almost empty that I would have pushed him away, don't judge me it looked as if he was trying to kill me! He placed the pile of clothes in my arms making me almost fall backwards from the weight.

I tried to peak from the top of the pile only showing my eyes. I glared at him but got stopped when he places 3 pares of shoes on top of the pile blocking my vision from him. "Hajima! Enough Oppa please!" I could hear him chuckle making me sulk. "That's all I promise! Just go into the dressing room and I'll be the judge!" He squealed excitedly making me laugh while trying to find my way to the room.

"I swear that if you picked me bad outfits I will make you try them on as well! I don't care if they are dresses or skirts!" I threaten while closing the curtain. I put the clothes on the bench with a huff and stand back straight. "Ahh sweet relief!" I crack my neck and back while looking at the clothes. "Okay...let's see~" I go through all the options hissing at some options while laughing at how I could see he tried making me wear his style of clothes which looked alot like Taeyon's style. I picked a outfit I found cute and saw the shoes matched with it so I tried it on while taking of my mask and hat with my wig. After I got it on I looked it the mirror twirling once. "Oooo~ this is cute!"

I tugged on the skirt and pulled my hair out of the ponytail making my purple hair fall over the blacl sweater top

I tugged on the skirt and pulled my hair out of the ponytail making my purple hair fall over the blacl sweater top. The new shoes I had on made me look the hight that I really am which made me feel better because this was not a outfit that fit with those boots. I check myself once more before opening the curtain. I glanced left and right making sure there was nobody else. "Psst Tae!" He looks up at me before his eyes widen. I step fully out of he dressing room and give a little twirl. "I think it's really cute! It reminds me of what I wore before." I smile at the memories of shopping with the girls but a 'aww' cuts my thoughts off. "Jungmei-ah you look so cute and small like a tiny Jungkook but a girl!" I look at him confused with his wording but shake my head. It's Taehyung of course he would say something weird like that. I smile and give him a finger heart. "I love your outfit choice great job!" "Of course I love fashion so it wqs my honor to finally dress female Jungkook." I shake my head sighing.

"Tae please stop calling me female Jungkook, we aren't the same person." He tilts his head looking focused. "But you guys don't know ywt so who knows!" He shrugs and I try to fight thw thoughts off. "Ah let's just drop the topic here for now please, I want to have a moment to try and pretend I'm still only me." I brush off the skirt avoiding eye-contact. "Okay..." He gives me a soft smile curse his sweet smile I can't even feel sa when he is around. "Next outfit!" He blurts out and I laugh at how his voice boomed around us. "Oops too loud..." I laugh amd turn bacl around to the dressing room. I close the curtain again and pick a next outfit. It caught my eye the moment I saw the patern on the sweater. I could feel a smile forming on my lips. The patern reminded me way too much of Taeyon and the one Run BTG episode we had. I laughed knowing that Taehyung chose this because it was definitely his style. I quickly changed into the outfit and pare it with the cute shoes that also fitted with it.