☆Chapter 50☆

Day before the meeting

"Okay! Day of work is over!"

"Yayyy!!"

"But we can't go and relax because we need to talk about tomorrow and prepare it all"

I groan leaning against Jungkook as we both sit next to each other in the van. The other members all voice their dissapointment tiredly but it gets ignored as Namjoon starts talking about other things concerning today.

"Ah I hope we can get through it all fast because I'm so tired and just want to rest and be free from stress" Jungkook sighed as he rested his head against mine while I hummed.

"Yeah I wish time could just freeze for a moment of peace" I added but tried to look to my side as I felt someone place their head on my shoulder.

"Honestly I don't see that time of peace coming for a while. For multiple reasons I believe it won't be that easy to rest so I think the best option would be is to ask if our break could be a little earlier than we planned in the beginning of the year." Jimin sighed and I just made a small sound of agreement as I silently hoped that would be able to happen.

"But for that I just hope we get good news tomorrow" Taehyung added quietly almost as if he didn't want an answer back but I can't help the frown slightly forming as something sticks in my mind.

What would they consider as good news? Me finding out I can leave or finding out I can't?

"Don't worry, I'm sure tomorrow will turn out good with what we will find out. We just need to stay positve." I smile at Hoseok who turns around with a encouraging smile making me feel better about it instantly.

"Why do I feel like none of you just listened to what I just said?" I turn my head to the front seeing Namjoon frowning lightly at all of us as Yoongi snickered while shaking his head.

"That's because nobody did"

"Only I did but I also didn't pay much attention" Jin added and Namjoon looked offended at everyone.

"Hey!"

This is going to be a long ride....

--------------------------------

"Okay after this meeting I really hope we won't have any future gatherings like this because I feel like we had a bit too many in the last few weeks" Yoongi said as he sat down on the couch next to me with Namjoon on my other side this time.

"Yeah even I'm tired of so many gatherings so hopefully we manage to talk it all out so that the next one will be in the far future" Namjoon agreed and I had to hide my smile as he sighs shaking with his dimples popping out.

This is a serious meeting! Stop finding one of the guys you are dating cute!

"So what is the first thing we need to discuss?" Jimin asked as he sat down next to Jungkook and Taehyung.

"Well first thing would be what we need to wear at the meeting meaning our disguises" Namjoon said and we all nodded. I wonder what type of disguises it would mean like covering up or dressing up like someone else but we will find out now anyway.

"Does it mean we will need to wear wigs and have a new identity cover thing?" Hoseok asked as Namjoon hummed.

"Well I mean the posibility of them knowing who we are is 50/50 so it would be good to try and disguise the best we can but I think a wig, sunglasses or masks and a hat would be perfect. For the names I think simple names would do good only if asked"