☆Chapter 54☆

~BTS universe~
-2 years later-

"Jungmei"

"Jungmei"

"...........Jungmei"

Let me focus in peace PLEASE!!

I turn my head opening my eyes as I waited for him to speak.

"I just realised that if we ever got married then you would still be Jeon Jungmei" I felt my mind freeze as I blinked at him when he smiled happily at me.

Should I actually be finding him this cute right now?

I blink twice before raising my eyebrows at him and leaning back against the couch in the resting room careful to not mess up my hair that just got done a few minutes ago.

"No words Jeon Jungkook...no words" I shake my head as I sigh teasing him when he pouts. To think after 2 years of dating him and the others my heart still fills with love at the smallest things they do and the smallest cute things about them.

"Yes no words because I'm sure she would rather be Kim Jungmei right? It has a nice ring to it" A new voice joins our conversation and I raise my eyebrows once again as Taehyung with his make-up and hair done perfectly sits down next to me showing of his boxy smile.

"Pft as if she would change her surname willingly to Kim" Jungkook huffed and Taehyung shrugged with a teasing smile.

"I mean it would make more sense since the Kim surname is the majority with us. I mean it's Namjoon-hyung and Jin-hyung who share the same surname with me while all of the others including you are the only ones with a different one each" Taehyung had a huge smirk on his face and I huff ignoring the topic they are arguing about as I try not to focus on how hot Taehyung looks right now.

Seriously Jungmei? This isn't the first or the last time you will see him dressed up for our performance so calm down lady!

"But it would be more logical for her to stick with Jeon! Nobody would even know she is married and it would be perfect to be a happy secret until it can be revealed to Army" Jungkook nodded satisfied with his answer and I could see Taehyung wanted to argue back but got interrupted when the make-up artist called for Jungkook.

"Ah guess we will finish this when I come back" Jungkook sighed and I internally thanked the fact that my make-up, hair and outfit was done before all of them so I can just rest until we need to go out and perform.

"Oh I forgot to mention you look absolutely beatiful Mei-ah" I turned to face Taehyung and almost choked at how close he was to me.

"Okay distance my lovely members! We don't want to anger the make-up noona's by messing up any lipstick once again" Jimin comes and wiggles himself inbetween me and Taehyung as I sent him a bewildered look while blushing.

That was only one time!

"Fine but now I can't wait till after our performance to get my kisses and cuddles" Taehyung sighed dramtically and I rolled my eyes paying attention to Jimin who is also done with his make-up, hair and outfit. I can't help but stare at both of the guys next to me as they have their handsomeness highlighted.

Once again stop Jungmei!

"Also I couldn't help but overhear your conversation with Kook and I must say you both are wrong right Jungmei?" Jimin turns to me and I nod oblivious to his reasoning just wanting the situation about surnames stopped.

"See? She agrees that Park Jungmei sounds way better"

"What?!" Me and Taehyung both look at Jimin as he smiles proudly before placing a kiss on my hand.