☆Chapter 16☆

-Jungmei pov-

"Mei? Hey bunny girl wake up please..." A familiar voice wakes me up but I still keep my eyes closed. I snuggle tighter to the pillow I'm holding until I hear a cough from my pillow. I slowly open my eyes to see I'm cuddling into someone's stomache. I look up and see Jungkook trying to hide his laughter. I jump up and hit his arm. He jumps up too so now we are both sitting on the bed.

"Yah! Why did you hit me?" He hissed and rubs his arm. "Why? How? When? You!" I sleepily point at him but fail when I point at the wall. He laughs patting my head making me frown. "Aww you really look so cute right now! Almost makes me forget that I'm angry at you!" He flicks my forehead making me squeal. I rub my eyes and scowl at him but he raises his eyebrows at me.

"What have I done wrong?" Jungkook scoffs and stands up from the bed. "What have you done wrong? Do you even know the amount of panic you gave me yesterday?" He throws his hands up with his eyes wide. I tilt my head in confusion trying to think. Yesterday? All I did yesterday was stay in the room...

"What do you mean?" He looks at me frowning for a second before he sighs. "Yesterday when you went out? Do you know how scared I was for you? Look-" I raise my hand frowning. "Wait what do you mean yesterday? I went out today didn't I?" He sighs ruffling his hair.

"Umm well that actually was yesterday, you fell asleep after the Vlive and Jin-hyung brought you back to my room. I had to hide in my closet when he set you down on the bed. I didn't have the heart to wake you up so I went to practice and let you sleep till now. I woke you up to tell you I am going to get breakfast for us but wanted to talk to you before going." He sat back down on the bed next to me. He looked at me before pulling me into a hug which I eagerly returned. Don't judge me, he gives really amazing and warm hugs!

"Don't make me panic so much again!" He hugs me tighter making me wrap my arms tighter as well. "But it wasn't that bad was it? I mean at first it was but I kinda got used to it." I shrugged but he sighed. "I'm sorry it's just I never thought on how to contact you and I regret letting you face so much so soon..." He starts mumbling into my hair and I pull away from the hug.

"Jungkook look at me." He looks at me with teary eyes and pouting, if it weren't for the situation I would have found him extremely adorable. "I'm fine and it all worked out didn't it? It was a bit hard but you saw the live, nobody suspected anything!"

I smiled patting his head. "Now stop being so worried, you are acting like Jin when he scolds someone." He looks at me in disbelief before his face turns sour making me laugh out loud. "Yah! I'm not mothering you like Jin-huyng!" He pouts scoffing. I smile stretching my arms. "So moving on from that, like I said it wasn't that bad! I would even do it again."

"So do you want to do it the whole time? Like switch back and forth the whole time?" I nod at him and he gives me his bunny smile. "But!" I raise my finger tapping my nose. "We need to work on my disguise better and get a wig like your hair." He nods but raises his finger as well. "And we need to get you a phone!"

"What? No I don't want you to buy me a-" He cuts me off by placing my finger in front of my mouth. "Nope you are going to accept it! Remember this is for your safety when you go out too okay?" I sigh and nod at him. "Thank you Koo."

"Well then since that's all sorted how about I go get us something to eat before I go for recording hmmm?" He jumps up again and tilts his head towards the door. "Yes please! I'm so hungry!" He rolls is eyes while laughing. "I'll be right back!" He walks towards the door and waves at me before leaving. Once the door was closed I sighed pulling my hair free. "Ughh...I better change this is extremely uncomfortable..." I groan unwrapping the tight cloth around my chest. "Oh sweet freedom!"