☆Chapter 47☆

The rest of the time with the 4 of us home thankfully went really smooth. We didn't speak of the message and didn't speak about the relationship. We all just relaxed on the couches and sat watching a movie with some snacks which Jin said was Jungkook's but he proclaimed that it was just being paid back for what Taehyung and Jungkook did which did seem fair. It's not like I just went with it because I wanted to eat the snack, yeah definitely not.

The time we spent together did unfortunately move too fast because before any of us realised, the time for them all to return was just around the corner at any moment which made our relaxing day also come to an end as the last part of the movie just finished playing.

"Wow...that was a great movie right? Wish they made the end a bit better though but I'm just happy she didn't die at the end but it's sad that her friends did" Jimin sighed as he layed his head against my shoulder with a pout on his face staring at the now black screen. I would have thought after his earlier reaction this morning that he would have been a bit distant but it seems my confession made him a bit more clingy.

Well not just him though actually. I somehow have gained not only one but 3 clingy men who surrounded me while we were here but I didn't complain at all. If I didn't know better I would have thought they were the ones hiding something from me and trying to butter me up to forgive them later on but I'm not stupid especially after what Jimin said earlier.

I may be blind at reality sometimes and oblivious but I think Jungkook and Taehyung were right about their hyungs. It may just be my imagination but I won't say anything because I'm still not off the hook yet!

"We should choose a comedy for the next one or maybe horror?" Yoongi suggested from next to me as he took the remote and the screen of the TV lit up again showing a variety of different movies.

"No I don't think we would be able to make it through another movie before the others return. Looking at the time now they should be back in about less than 20 minutes but from how Namjoon spoke earlier I'm sure he wil try to make them all come back a bit earlier so it should be at any moment" Jin said and Yoongi nodded as I tensed in my seat.

Well this is clearly one of those moments where the fear didn't completely settle in until the last few minutes which is now.

"Don't worry Mei-ah, Joon-hyung might be scary sometimes but once he comes and we talk everything out then it will all be okay. Plus I'm sure he won't be angry and he does have more important information so don't stress" I snap out of my thoughts as Jimin pats my head and I hear hums of agreement coming from the other two.

"It's true, plus I'm pretty sure Namjoon has a soft spot for you so it would mostly be Jungkook and Taehyung he would say something about. Those two won't get off the easiest though so I hope they are prepared because I have a few words for them aswell especially Jungkook" I gulp staring at Jin as he glares at the door mumbling something under his breath.

Don't be the one to anger Seokjin and don't be the one where his anger is pointed, noted!

I nod my head slightly at my thoughts as I thank myself for not being the main cause of this all even though I play a big part of it. Maybe I can even try to lighten the scolding for the two but I will need to thread lightly depending on if they are angry or furious.

If it's furious then I'm sorry they are on their own-

My thoughts get cut off my head turns into the direction where sounds caught my attention. The other three in the room also turn their heads at the door as a series of muffled voices are heard while the unlocking of the front door is heard clearly. The voices stop as soon as footsteps can be heard clearly as they enter inside and I could hear the shuffling of removing shoes.