☆Chapter 36☆

A/N

YAYYYYY!!!🥳🥳

I'm finally done after being stuck in exams for so long~

Ha...I better enjoy this time now since I'm getting my report soon as in next week and...hehe my hope like 👀⚰️

hehe my hope like 👀⚰️

Well hopefully my report won't kill me that badly but we shall see😭

Oh and hope you enjoy this chapter💜

If there are any spelling errors sorry I wrote this with my after exam brain😂

--------------------------------------------------

"Jungmei they are talking about you..."

The room goes silent and my mind goes numb when my jaw drops slightly in shock.

Huh??!!

"What?"

I shout looking at them with wide eyes. Copying the same expression as me, they turn back to the tablet without saying anything else. It can't be can it?

No no they are probably just pranking us yeah just like they usually like to play right? But...

"Tch stop this, it's not funny guys" Hoseok deadpans but his expression looks a bit wary of his words. "We're not playing hyung!" Jimin shouts making me jump a little at the loud words.

"Calm down Jimin-ah" Jin says moving closer to the 3 shocked men. "Come on show me what you saw, I'm sure it's not even anything like you are thinking"

"Are you kidding me? You all are really falling for this prank? Seriously I expected this from Tae-hyung and Jimin-hyung but not from Yoongi-hyung" Jungkook frowns next to me as Jin takes the tablet in his hands.

"Like I said calm down and let's just make sure-" Jin starts but stop and furrows his eyebrows as he stares at the screen. I fidget with my fingers as the suspense of not knowing fills me more and taking a glimpse at Jungkook I can say the same thing for him.