~Bonus ending~

A/n

Hii hiii! Surprise~
This was completely unplanned but I thought eh why not! Honestly this story's plot changed so many times that I sometimes wonder how it would have turned out if I followed the original idea I had for this book but that actually led to a darker ending for BTG oops~

So I decided why not make an alternate ending where Jungmei chose BTG instead? I mean in that choice it could have either went good or bad but I guess after ending the book a while back I kept on thinking what if?

Now I wonder....was it a good choice or bad one for her to choose BTG in this ending~

(This takes off after Jungmei decided to choose BTG and told the guys her choice leading to her already switching realities meaning she is back in hers♡)

----------------------------

~Alternate ending~
~Jungmei pov~

W-Where am I?

I shiver as I look around feeling my mind in a haze. My body feels heavy as I realise I am lying on the floor soaking wet as the rain pours down on me.

"What? Why...why am I on the ground-" I gasp as pain flares through my mind once everything floods into my mind like a tsunami leaving me breathless for a few seconds before shooting up in a sitting position almost immediately regretting it as my my body reminds me that I am in pain.

I look around trying to ground my mind and I almost burst into tears as I see the extremely familiar yet so different scene in front of me. The sky is dark and rain still falls down heavy on me and I blink away the drops that fall on my eyes. Everything looks exactly that same from that night expect it seems even later and the street light is off for some reason. There is also no car in sight and I take the moment to immediately check myself for any wounds but I find none.

"I...I actually made it?" My mind is still not out of the confusion as the pieces slowly come together. The moment I made my choice I felt like it was only fleeting hope that I was holding on. It's strange how all my memories of here just burst into my mind like a movie refreshing it all but somehow my memories of them also stayed.

BTS....

My heart hurts once more as the memory flashes in my mind of when I parted ways from them. I grew to love them and felt part of them but I couldn't stay, I couldn't abandon everyone in my life for that life. They all supported me and I knew I made the right choice even if I wasn't sure if it would work.

It really did work though....I...wow

"I'm home" A laugh escapes my lips as tears finally escape my eyes. I shake as I cover my face while crying in the middle of the street.

Wait why am I still in the middle of the street?!

"T-The girls! I need to go home!" I gasp as I struggle pulling myself up as my body aches from the cold and the wetness seeping through my clothes. I see my bag that I dropped on the floor also soaked and I walk over picking it up before throwing the water out and laughing at the sight of the ramen packets.

I died and got transported in a alternate universe for this...

"This...this all started because I went out to buy stupid food..." I wipe my tears away again as I don't even look back before rushing home to our dorm.