☆Chapter 23☆

"Jungkook..." I stare at the bundled up human that is twisted in all the blankets. I try to poke him but he only groans. "Koo wake up! It's your day to go out." I try to tug on the blankets but he holds it tighter over his head. "No~" He whines with hus voice sounding a little groggy pulling the blanket down until only his eyes are visible. His eyes were puffy and red as if he just woke up. "Why not? Come on you have to be part of the Run BTS episode today remember?" I sit down on my knees trying to get comfortable in front of the bed.

"I know but I feel sick..." I frown looking at him. He lets out a cough and I instantly press my hand on his forehead. "Hmmmm..." I flinch at the heat and immediately start to panic. "Jungkook! You are burning up!" I try to stand up making my way to call Taehyung when he grapped my wrist. I frowned looking down at a pouty face. He looked so adorable like a sweet pouting bunny and it took everything in me not to coo at him or cuddle him to death, even in his sickness he still manages to look extremely handsome. No bad Jungmei! He is sick!

I snap out of my thoughts and step closer to him. "No no don't call Taehyung, it's just a cold which I'm sure will be gone soon." My frown deepens and I feel him grabbing my wrist with both hands now. "Jungkook no, you are sick and even if it is a cold you still need medicyne." He sighed pulling up his blanket while letting out a cough. "I know I know..." I raised my eyebrow at him but still let him continue. "I'll take medicyne and everything but don't call Tae yet please, today is a important Run BTS episode and if he knows I'm sick then he will want to come here and then it will also mean the others would want to enter my room and-" He coughed making me worry more. "Kook I get what you are saying but your health is way more important! I will hide in the bathroom or maybe ask Tae for help or-" "But I still need you to fill in for me..." I looked at him wide-eyed. "Wait but-" Before I could protest I saw his phone light up at the timer that went off.

"Please? I promise I'll be fine until you come back..." I sighed rufflng my hair letting out a sigh. I glared at him from the side and huffed. "Fine I will fill in for you today but before I leave you I will bring medicyne and soup!" He pouted in protest but I quickly ran to dress for today. After I was fully disguised as Jungkook I stood in the middle of the room with my hamds on my sides. "I will be right back okay? If Tae comes in tell him I went to buy medicyne." "But I thought I already said that Tae can't know." I nodded and backed up to the door.

"That is why I will run as fast as I can-" "Wait!" Jungkook sat up coughing. He sniffled and his eyes looked more droopy sitting up. "Don't go buy medicyne, I think there are some in our shared bathroom at the end off the hall." I clicked my fingers nodding while remembering that there was a extra bathroom that everyone could use that isn't connected to any off their rooms. I smiled and nodded again before running out of his room to the bathroom. I opened the door with no hesitation which I wish there were.

I stopped in my tracks and my jaw dropped. Oh my sweet fluffy nuggets... In front of me stood a shirtless Taehyung with wet hair indicating that he just finished showering and was busy dressing. I squeeked trying to turn but walk head first into the wall. "Aahhh" I winced rubbing my head. "Jungkook?! Dude why were you-" I could hear him stop right behind me. "Not Jungkook..." I whispered and turned to face him with my head bowed. Respect his privacy! Do not look!!

"J-Jungmei!!" I looked up to see him stare wide eyed at me with his cheeks turning red. Before I could say anything I saw someone's door opwn and instantly held my hand over his mouth since the bathroom door was still open. "J-J-" "Shh stop saying my name Tae!" I whispered near him which also was a big mistake aince now I was noticing how close I was...TO THE SHIRTLESS TAEHYUNG!

I tried to focus my eyes on his face while I could feel myself blushing but someone clearing their throught made me jump back. We both turned our heads to see Yoongi looking at us with no emotion on his face. He raised his eyebrow at our red faces and I just wanted to grab the medicine and run. Wait why don't I do it?

I mentally slapped myself and ran to the cupboard where the medicine and toothpaste was. I grabbed anything I could find amd ran to Jungkook's room without glancing at the 2 shocked faces.

I opened the door rushing in which startled Jungkook. "Mei?! Oh my-" I rushed beside him and fell on the side of the bed next to him. I groaned rubbing my face after placing all the medicine on him.

"I don't want to talk about it please just take your medicine and I'll make you soop when I come back...I just need to lay here for a while." I rushed only breathing whem I finished. "Umm...Okay..." I could hear the confusion in his voice mixed with a gruff sound makimg me feel guilty for leaving him here sick and raling my mind of ehat happened just now.

With my eyes closed I could hear him open some bottles while hummimg everytime he uses the right one. "Okay done!" I open my eyes and turn my head towards him. He gives me his bunny smile making me forget everything else. He really is way too cute for me to function around him...

"Hey so aren't you forgetting something?" I rasied my eyebrows confused by his words. "Mei...you do remember that you are standing in for me today right?" I gasped jumping up. "Oh right! Thanks for reminding me! I'll be back soon!" I ran to the door hearing him chuckle. "Don't forget my soup!" I rolled my eyes closing the door after nodding and ran to the living room to see everyone there. How did they even dress that fast?! I mean I just saw Taehyung and Yoongi but how are they done so soon?!

Namjoon cleared his throught and I realised I was frozen. "Oh! Good morning hyungs!" I smiled and heard a scoff from Yoongi. "I'm sure it was..." He mubled but Hoseok punched his arm. I frowned at them but judt shrugged it off. "Hey Kook! Let's ride together!" Jin walks up to me and links his arm with mine. I giggle at his cuteness but a whine from behind us makes us stop walking. "Hyung! I wanted to go with
Kook-ah!" Taehyung was pouting but Jimin slinged his arm around Taehyung's shoulder. "Ouch Tae! What about me? I thought I was your soulmate!" Jimin faked cried making me laugh and Jin patted my head. "So adorable!" He whispered to himself but I heard it. I wanted to ask him ehat he meant but Namjoon cut us off. "Guys come on we can't be late!" We all nodded and ran to the cars. One thing I did notice was a certain someone that keeps staring at me. Is it just a coincidence that Yoongi keeps staring or is there something he knows?