☆Chapter 29☆

Okay deep breaths...you aren't alone in this! I bit my lip fiddling with my hands thinking of where to start. A hand separating my fiddling fingers makes me look up and see Jungkook holding my hand. "Calm down Mei, start when and where you are most comfortable with." I smile nodding at him releasing my bottom lip.

"Jungkook-ah is right Jungmei-ssi you don't need to worry unless you did something wrong." Namjoon said looking at me with a polite smile. I release a sigh looking around the room before continuing. "Umm s-so I'll start with umm the day or well night before I met Jungkook."

"The day before? Why would that be important to this?" Yoongi says looking confused.

"Hey Min Stupid you still aren't off the hook for kissing her so wait until after she explains." Yoongi mumbles something under his breath avoiding our gazes seeing Jungkook scowl at him which would have been funny if I still wasn't flustered from what happened earlier with him. It was just a peck but still so unexpected.

"Jungkook-ah don't speak to your hyung like that even though he did something wrong" He send a poited look at Yoongi before turning back to the rest of us and continuing "but that is actually a good question he asked, also we'll talk about that nickname after all this." Seokjin shook his head at Jungkook and turned towards me. "Just like he asked why is it important?"

"Well um...we kinda came to the conclusion that what happened the day before resulted in me being here."

"We? As in you and Jungkook?" Namjoon asked and I could see Taehyung moving nervously. "Well at first yeah but Taehyung also agreed to it." I could everyone glance at Taehyung finally putting the final piece in the puzzle with the secret.

"We'll get you at the part you get involved Taehyung-ah because it's clear you are apart of this." Namjoon said raising his eyebrow at him.

"Anyway please start Jungmei-ssi this is already giving me a headache from too much thinking" Hoseok was rubbing his temples sighing.

"So the day before I met Jungkook I had practice with my group and we went out to eat, after eating we went back to practice so we came back home later that night almost near midnight. When we got to the dorm I wanted to eat something but there was no food so I went to wake up Taeyon-unnie to ask her if she knew where any food was but she said there was none so I had to go out alone since she didn't want to join me and I didn't want to disturb anyone else. So when-"

"Ah sorry to interrupt but you just said group and practice? Are you in a group or something?" Jimin asked looking at me with a focused face.

"Oh yeah I'm the maknae of BTG and the friend I mentioned as well, we are seven members."

"BTG? Huh....never heard of a group like that before, did you just debute or-" "Hyung please let her finish, it will all become clearer after she explains how we met." Jungkook interrupted Namjoon sinking back in his seat.

"...Well okay please continue then" I nod trying to start back where I stopped. "So as I said I went out to buy something to eat, well after I bought ramen I think I was on my way back to the dorm when it started raining so I quickly tried to make my way back with the food. Um before I start the next part I think it's best if Jungkook goes on."

Eveyone's attention moves to Jungkook waiting for him to continue. "Well after Jungmei told me about her day before I realised something, we both had the exact same day, everything thst happened happened to me on the same day remember? I even woke up Taehyung to go out aswell but instead of walking I took the car and well her day ended a little...differently..."

"Yes alot actually..." I nod agreeing to his words and could see the others focusing and listening. "The difference in our day was that while Jungkook made it safely back to his dorm that day...I never did..." I play with my fingers again and could see then all look at each other.