☆Chapter 7☆

-Jungmei pov-

My mind goes blank. Now this is even worse them my ' maybe nightmare maybe reality' from last night. How is it possible? How is it possible to be in he exact same place yet a different place?

I look at Jungkook that looks like he's already given up on life. Same buddy same...
I sigh ruffling my hair and hit my head in frustration.

"So know not only am I in this weird situation with you but somehow the place where I live doesn't exist anymore and I have no way of contacting anyone because their numbers also don't exist anymore?!" I feel tears build up in frustration and I clench my teeth tightly.

"Jungmei-"

"No no please...I just...arghh!" I grab my hair and close my eyes. "I'm scared Jungkook... Everything is messed up and here I am sitting with a stranger that somehow looks like my male doppelganger and in a place where I somehow don't love yet it looks like I do?"

I fight the tears threatening to fall. "Is all this even real or was me dying last night really not a nightmare..."

I sniff when a tear falls down my cheek.

"Hey hey don't cry Mei..." He comes closer taking my hands in his. Did he just call me Mei? A small smile made it's way on my face when he called me Mei. It was weird since we were literally still strangers yet I felt so comfortable with him even more then some of the people I've known since childhood.

He smiled when he saw my smile revealing his bunny teeth. I laughed at the sight making him frown. "Sorry sorry you just looked way too much like a bunny!"

"Hey talk about yourself too bunny girl!"

My eyes went wide, "Bunny girl?! Fine then bunny boy!" I smirked and giggled at his nose scrunching up. Now he looked even more like a bunny...cute.

"It's fair since you called me Mei and bunny girl! At least let me give you one nickname too!" I saw a faint blush make it's way to his cheeks.

"I called you Mei?Sorry..."

"Hey it's fine I like it...but can I call you Ook?" He gives me a sour expression, as if he just ate 6 lemons in one minute.

"The heck is Ook?!! No no way!!" I laugh at the way he shakes his head with his sour expression.

"You used the last 3 letters of my name so why not yours?" I tried to hold in my laugh looking at his face.

"Yah! I take bunny boy instead of Ook!"

"Hmmmm sure then...bunny boy..." I smirk at the end extending the slight pause. I'm definitely calling him Ook again.

He sighs in relief but when he did, I felt a little pressure on my hands. I didn't realise it but he never let go of my hands and it seemed that he accidently just squeezed it. I felt my face getting hot and I froze looking at our hands. I low-key forgot Jungkook is a man....a man holding my hands...a very attractive man holding my hands...

He notices my frozen state and looks down at our hands. He instantly let's go and back away from me with his face as red as mine.

Great now we both look like tomatoes with purple hair...

^(I'm sorry I couldn't help it😂😂😂)^

He cleared his throught and averted his attention to the wall while talking. "S-sorry I forgot to let go..."

"I-it's okay..." I nervously coughed trying to clear the the weird tense air we created.

"So...what am I going to do now?" I tried to change the subject again to what we needed to talk about.

He sits down on the bean bag, sinking in before holding his hand under his chin. "Hmmmm there is something that I've been thinking about but if that were true then it may be a lot worse."

I look at him with curiosity, "What have you been thinking about?"

"I've just been thinking That what if your nightmare was actually not a dream and that you actually did die?"

I choked on air while looking at him. Do I look dead to him??

"Wait before you jump to any conclusions! I'm not saying your dead, I'm just saying that what of you did die but...you aren't dead..."

"You mean you think I died but somehow came here like some sort of-" I stopped and thought about how to phrase it. I knew the memories of last night didn't make sense but by thinking of the theories makes it even more weird.

"Look I..." I sigh rubbing my face. "I think we should get more facts before we both jump to any conclusions...I'm not saying what you are thinking isn't a possibility because I honestly thought the same, but I don't want us panicking when there is a more realistic reason for all of this."

He nods fiddling with his fingers. "Yeah you're right, thank you for not throwing my idea away, I'm sure we'll find answers soon." He gives me a small smile which I return. A silence follows after that but it wasn't uncomfortable well it wasn't for me. My brain started thinking again and I was lost in thoughts before my stomach and Jungkook's stomach made a rumbling noise. I turned red from embarrassment and looked at him but he returned the same red embarrassed look. We both burst out laughing, "Even our stomachs are similar!"

Our laughing calms before Jungkook speaks again. "I just found other problem, how are we going to hide you since it's clear you need food too." He points at my stomach while looking at my face. "Ummm why hide me?" I tilt my head in confusion.

"Because there would be a lot of questions how you got here, why you look identical to me and the possibility of you ending up alone without any help is big since you also don't have a place to live."

I make an "oh" sound before nodding. "Yes that's true. I really don't want to know how it would be if they were to throw me on the streets." I shudder at the thought but wave my hand trying to move on from it.

"So how are we going to hide me?"

"I'm not sure, I would say I can hide you in my room but that would be ummm..." I saw his cheeks turn red and my mind felt blank with questions before it hit me. Yah! Of course he would be uncomfortable with a girl staying in his room! I felt my cheeks heat up aswell and I tried clearing my throught.

"How about we think about this-" Suddenly knocking came from the door making us both fall into silence.

"Jungkook? You in there?" ??

"Y-Yeah! Jimin I'm in here!" Jungkook yelled next to me.

"Umm you okay? You are never late for breakfast! Jin-hyung called me to get you."

He looked at me before back at the door. "I'm coming! You go ahead, I'll be there in a minute!"

"Don't take too long, we might not leave any for you~"

"YAH! JIMIN!!!" I stifled my laughter when his face twisted in disbelief before shaking his head. Their conversation reminded me so much of me and Jamie. He looked at me with an apologetic face. "Ahhh um I need to go, I'll bring you food with me I promise!" He lifts his finger up trying to look serious which makes me giggle.

"I understand, you can go!" He gives me a bunny smile before waving and leaving his room.

I sit in the silence before falling down on his bed. "Ahh...I hope he comes back soon! I'm so hungry..." I close my eyes running my hand through my hair. Nothing else bad can happen now right? Why do I feel like me hiding here won't last long....