☆Chapter 52☆

Who is it you choose...your old universe or this one...you need to choose...

I close my eyes as the words repeat like a mixtape in my head. The words lay heavy on my heart as I try to focus on the importance on the question. The question that will affect more than I would be able to comprehend.

I'm so torn but I'm happy the guys are giving me some space to think...

It's been two days since we went to the researcher. Two days of my mind burning with questions which are left unanswered. I don't even think I know what to think of anything at this point. The guys haven't said much either but I could see in their faces they just didn't know how to approach it. Thankfully they all just acted like normally just a little more affectionate making me happy that nothing is forced after the meeting.

Then again from all the information I don't have alot of time to just stall anymore...

So this is also how I ended here sitting outside in a park near the dorm as I stare at the night sky trying to sort out my mind being alone but I can't help but wish for someone to hold my hand and guide me the right way but I need to decide this myself.

But it still doesn't just affect only my life but other people too plus to switch back I also need to die again?! Ah this is messed up...

"Aish why is this so hard" I groan as I throw my hands up looking into the night sky feeling my fill with unshed tears.

I just want someone to hold my hand even though I know it should be my decision.

I huff as I rub my eyes from the exhaustion of overthinking but sleep is the last thing I need from how long I am dragging my sulking in thoughts out.

We should never have gone to the researcher then I wouldn't have been made to choose....

I break out of my thoughts when my moment alone gets interrupted by another person sitting down on the bench next to me. I suck in a breath wondering if I'm recognizable but thankfully the hat and mask will work well with the large hoodie I'm wearing.

But what if they followed me and I didn't realise? It couldn't be a stalker or someone who knows who I am right? A fan wouldn't have been so silent, or maybe they would? A stranger?

Even if it's a stranger I decide to collect all my thoughts and retire back home since it's already late but before I could even move an inch from the bench a voice makes me sit back down again making me stare at them.

"Don't panic it's just me Mei-ah" I blink blankly for a second before realisation hits me and I wonder if the world heard my wishes.

"Wha- wait how did you-?" I try to make out wondering if all of this was purely out of coincidence or if he knew I came here to think.

"How did I recognize you? Easy, I can't miss that doe eyes anywhere and I definitely can recognize the girl I am dating. Plus I already thought you would probably come here since this is a great thinking spot if you need privacy since I do it sometimes"

He chuckled before shrugging as I felt myself relax more and lean against the bench. We both sat with comfortable silence between us which already made me feel instantly better.

"Is this about what Professor Hwang said about everything?" He breaks the silence as I glance into his direction before nodding with a sigh.

"Yes, I still can't stop thinking about it especially since I now know that I have this decicion to make which I mean can either mean I choose this life or that life" I drop my head into my hands as I groan.