☆Chapter 45☆

Hii!! Just a short message before the chapter starts💜

First of all love you all seriously! Also thank you for being patient since I seriously have forgotten how fast time goes hehe🥲

I just wanted to say that the next update may or may not come out later since my writing is getting slightly delayed since I'm stressed and keep forgetting the way time moves so fast 🥲, and don't want to force this story because I love it too much just like my others so hopefully the next chapter will come out soon but the latest I think would probably be like in 2 weeks💜

That's all I got to say I think💜 hope you all enjoy and hope you all stay safe and healthy!💜

------------------------------------------------------

And here I thought being left with the 3 of them would be quieter than the other 2...

You know I should have seen this coming...

"That's not how you play UNO you old man!"

"Why do you sound like Jungkook, Jimin?! Also I thought we were playing Snap!"

"THESE ARE UNO CARDS!!"

I sigh dragging my hand over my face as I place my cards on my lap staring at Jimin who looks ready to stab Jin with his cards.

Is this what life has come to? Has the writer of my life seriously forced me to spend an hour playing a game that none of us were aware of changed?

"I need a drink for these people" Yoongi sighs beside me and I nod along staring as Jin finally had enough and pulls Jimin's cards out of his hand and declaring himself the winner.

"I never knew playing cards with you all would be so...." I leave out the last words as I freeze when Jin and Jimin both simultaneously turn like owls at my words.

"It's to early for this madness." Yoongi finally having enough stands up as he starts walking to the kitchen sending me on high alert.

He mentioned something about drinking alcohol right? Oh noo wait!

"Yoongi wait!" I quickly leap of the couch startling Jin and Jimin who finally blink after they stared at me for too long. Thankfully Yoongi stops before exiting the room but my only problem is what should I say now.

Well I can't say me, Jungkook and Taehyung had a fun day where we decided to take the alcohol and drink almost everything where it somehow ended up with the three of us in some sort of relationship that I still don't understand either...yeah no can't say this!

"Yes?" He quirks his eyebrow as he stares at me and I feel like all possible words died down on my tongue.

Speak woman!

"Is there a reason-"

"Let's go outside! It's been so long since I've been outside! Plus it would be a good thing since I actually want to go buy more clothes!" He raised his eyebrows at my words as I internally partied inside my head for saying something that was smart.

Part party yeah!

"Oh nice idea Mei-ah! I think going out would actually help since we usually spend most of our days at work or here now" Jin said as I turned around to face him standing up as the cards fell on the floor. I smiled at him feeling proud I successfully drawed attention away from drinking but when my eyes caught on the face behind.

I forgot he knows!

I press my lips together as I try to avoid any emotion on my face while Jimin smirks at me. It doesn't help that he is looking at me like that for the alcohol while I have more secrets he doesn't know of. It also doesn't help that he looks so hot while giving me that look.