☆Chapter 13☆

"Wow it seems Jungkook is the new clumsy one around here!" I looked up to see the other men in the room burst out laughing while Namjoon finally took my hand to stand up. "Well that was definitely unexpected! You okay Jungkook?" Namjoon turned to me and I nodded. "Well since we all are here now can we begin already?" I look over to see exactly who I expected.

Yoonmi's lookalike was rubbing his eyes looking extremely tired and kinda like a pouty kitten. I tried so hard not to hug him since he reminded me so much of Yoonmi right now. "Ohhhh Yoongi-hyung is getting grumpy!" Yoongi turned to glare at the man with fluffy brown hair and a boxy smile. I instantly knew who he was too, he had the same smile as Taeyon and same playfulness in his voice.

"It's not my fault you all woke me up by literally jumping on me!" Yoongi grumbled underneath his breath but loud for us all to hear. "Okay guys let's just begin so that we can finally eat." I looked over to the person that just spoke but almost choked on air. No way!! Seokmi really was right!

I stared at the Seokmi look alike that I know as Seokjin or Jin the oldest member from what Jungkook told me. I remember all those times Seokmi made jokes that if she was a man she would be world wide handsome and have the perfect face. I always laughed at her considering she saw herself as world wide gorgeous and would usually joke about it all.

Well now I can see she made no jokes, this man had the perfect face and looked just as handsome in real life as the poster that Jungkook showed. I groaned knowing that if Seokmi found out we all would never live it down of her being beautiful in both genders.

"Jin-hyung is right! I'm just excited to do this!" I could see Hoseok jump and do a happy dance on his way to the couch to sit down in front of the table with the food wait food!!

"Oh no you don't!!" I looked at my side and saw Jimin point his finger at me. I pout and cross my arms looking offended. "I didn't even do anything!!" He tsked and shook his head with a smile making his eyes look like crescents which was so cute I was dying inside!

"I saw how you looked at the food when you saw the table Kook-ah! Remember we all want food so we don't want you eating it all up!"

"Pfft when did I ever do that?" Jimin raised his eyebrow at me while looking almost in disbelief. "Waaahhh...you really want me to name how many times right now? Okay then, how about that time when-"

"Guys now really is not the time for this! Let's go~" Taehyung slings his arm around my shoulder and drags me to the couch where we both plop down next to Hoseok. I tried to get lose of his grip but he layed his head on my shoulder. I don't think I've ever been this close with so many guys at one time, Jungkook is a different story since I actually learned to know him but this is just too much!! The weirdest thing is they give me this weird comfort that I usually got from the girls which only makes me sad. I really do miss them so much and I wonder if they know I'm gone.

I actually hope they don't because if my last memory is right then I really don't want to know what is happening back there. "Hey Kook?" I shake out of my thoughts and look at the voice that called me. I look to see Hoseok looking at me confused. "Yeah Hobi-hyung?" I put on a small smile and look at him with my eyebrows raised. "Ahh sorry you just looked really lost in thoughts, you okay today? Jimin said-" Before he could finish his sentence Jimin slapped his hand over Hoseok's mouth frightening the poor man.

I waa so busy trying not to laugh at the way they both look shocked at Jimin's actions that we didn't hear the other guys start the vlive next to us. "Huh? What's wrong with Hobi and Jimin?" Taehyung squinted reading the comments and looked at us. I couldn't take it anymore and burst out laughing and somehow slapping Hoseok on the leg which shocked me into freezing up and falling off the couch, I kinda looked like a goat that gets frightened and literally fell like a statue. The next thing I heard was a wipershield laughter then the rest began laughing. Hoseok ended up on the floor next to me from laughing and Jimin fell backwards off the couch honestly have no idea how that happened but won't question it!