☆Chapter 6☆

~Jungmei pov~

Just when I thought this couldn't get more messed up.

We both stay silent somehow wishing that maybe if we stayed silent enough the man outside would dissapear.

"Kook I'm getting worried! Are you okay? We all heard you screaming." ???

The doorknob moves but the door stays shut.
I have never been so happy that a door was locked before.

"Jungkook why is your door locked? Are you okay?" ???

I signaled Jungkook like a crazy person waving my arms in panic to ask him what to do. He looked frozen in fear and his face looked pale in fright.

Well now my lookalike is frozen in fear GREAT!

I hit his arm trying to get his attention before he let's out a groan in pain.

"Yah! Why hit me so hard?!" He hissed at me but unfortunately he said it loud enough for the person outside to hear too.

"DID SOMEONE HIT YOU? JUNGKOOK OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW! DO YOU NEED HELP?!" ???

I glare at him trying to contain myself from hitting him again yet harder.

"Sorry..." He whispers looking down.

"Save the sorry for later! What are we going to do?!" I whisper keeping my voice low enough for only him to hear.

He pauses for a second with his eyes moving between me and the door.

"Ahh!" He lifts his finger up in a motion that I can only describe as a lightbulb moment characters have in cartoons.

"Get in my closet!" Jungkook points to me where his closet is.

"B-But! Wait why must I even hide?"

"Because it took us all morning to just get to the point that we still don't know what happened except that we both are innocent in this situation and I'm pretty sure you don't want to explain this situation to 6 other guys that might or might not call the cops on you" He whispers in a hurried tone.

"Oh..." My face turns red from embarrassment but I look away before he could see. I look at his closet before sighing.

I swear when I get back home I'll take a whole week off for recovery of my mental health from today!

"Fine I'll hide in your closet..."

"OKAY THAT'S ENOUGH! IF YOUR NEAR THE DOOR KOOK MOVE AWAY BECAUSE YOU GIVE ME NO CHOICE!" ????

A different voice this time yells and I rush to get into the closet burying myself in his clothes and closing the door.

I hear a loud bang from the door before I hear Jungkook yell at someone.

"Hyung I'm coming stop breaking my door!"

A clicking sound could be heard and I could hear the door was open now.

Oh please don't find me! I can not explain this again and I DO NOT WANT TO GO TO PRISON!

-Jungkook pov-

I opened the door to find Jin and Taehyung. Both of them looked surprised but then Jin's face twisted in anger.

Oh no, I'm in trouble aren't I...

"YAH!" He hit me behind my head and entered my room with a snickering Taehyung following him.

"Do you know how worried we were?! You were screaming with a locked door!" He placed his hands on his hips before giving me the 'explain before I hit you with a pan' look.