☆Chapter 18☆

-Jungkook pov-

"Okay I did not think this through..." I stand in the store with myself covered up so that only my eyes and hands were visible. I was taking huge chances right now since if anyone caught me buying these for Jungmei the media would have a field day. I sigh holding 2 packets in my hands.

My nerves were on edge and sweat was dripping from my forehead. I forgot to ask her what brand she uses and exactly which on to buy. I never thought there would be so many options. "What even is the difference?" I mumble under my breath but freeze when I hear a femimine chuckle.

"Oh honey there is a huge difference."???

I turn around and see a middle-aged woman probably around 40-50. She gives me a warm smile and points at the packets in my hands.

"Excuse me miss? I'm sorry I don't quite understand..." I say in a soft voice still causious of the stranger. She laughs again and I relax a little more.

"I said that there is actually a big difference. Are you buying for your girlfriend young man?" She smiled warmly walking closer to the racks.

I was unsure on how to answer. It didn't seem she knew who I was but I still had to be careful but anything I would say would be suspicious for me. I decided to just nod since I was still lost in what to say. She nodded and smiled again.

"Well aren't you a sweet boyfriend then! It's rare to see such things these days, it's so sweet how you don't mind doing this for her. Most men I know wouldn't be caught dead buying pads or tampons for anyone." She chuckles and my cheeks heated up.

"I just didn't want her to come buy them herself since she was in pain but I was dumb enough to not ask what brand or type she uses." I huff not sure why I'm talking to the stranger but I didn't get any danger feeling from her. She hums at my response and grabs something of the rack.

"I can see that!" She laughs and takes the packets from my hands while placing the one she took off the rack in my hands. I look up confused but she waves her hand.

"Trust me this one is definitely the one you should get. I should get going now but it was nice meeting you. I hope you and your girlfriend have a great day!" She waves and turns away leaving me stunned. I wave back when she looks back before walking completely out of sight. I look down and smile. For some reason everytime she said girlfriend a warm feeling bubbled inside me. I couldn't help but think of Jungmei and her cuteness whenever the lady talked. What is this feeling?

I look at my hands and pout. "I hope this is the right one" I look around again before walking towards the cash register. I greet the man infront and pay. Before I leave I see the aisle of chocolates and pause. I check the time and nod. I turn around and walk into the candy aisle. I pick out different types of candies and chocolates. I return back to the cash register and see the man frown but he quickly smiles at me. I put it all down and look to my left.

Something catches my eye and I laugh. On the rack was a purple bunny heaterbag. I picked it up and felt the soft material of the bunny in my hands. I place it down next to the candies and chocolates.

After buying everything I step out of the store. I hum skipping back to the car. I halt when I hear a clicking sound. My head whips to the sound and I see a man dressed in all black holding a camera. He freezes when he sees me giving him a cold glare. I was honestly not in the mood for paparazzi or the media. I take brave steps towards the man but stop when my bodyguard stops me and pulls the man out. I almost forgot he was waiting outside for me since I told him I wanted to go in alone.