☆Chapter 33☆

A/N

Surprised I'm updating today knowing the fact that I am still running low on sleep and mentally crying over math right now🥲✌️

Anywayyyyy enjoy and have a good day💜

----------------------------------------------------------

After we ate we all returned back to the living room where we continued to talk. The tension in the room was mostly gone since we all talked it out but the topics weren't the best making me even more anxious about the future. We talked about how we will move forward by trying to keep the switching plan still ongoing but only when we all need to leave which ended up in me and Jungkook needing to pracrice even harder together.

I find it strange how easily they trust me so fast but I can't really say anything since I felt the same way when I met them. We also talked about doing more research on what is going on and Namjoon said he would go to the library and search in up and come back with more information after Jungkook and Taehyung told them that we still found nothing. I'm honestly scared about what they are going to find and I'm definitely scared knowing we may never find anything.

We also talked about trying to keep me leaving to a minimum right now since the Butter mv is going to be released any day by now and the risk of anyone finding out since it's going to be such a busy time is way higher then usual. After that we just sorted out little questions like when it was really me or Jungkook and we talked trying to clear any awkwardness.

This lead to deeper into the night up until past 12 and half of us passed out. The only ones awake was me, Jungkook, Namjoon and Jin.

"Hyung can we go to bed now please? I think we talked it all out didn't we?" Jungkook pouts with one eye closed making me laugh. I look at Namjoon who stares half asleep and nods yawning.

"Sorry I guess I didn't realise that halg of us are already alseep. Should we leave them here?" He looks at them and Jin nods. "Yeah it's not like it's the first time we leave them here so it's fine."

Taehyung stands up giving a big yawn before looking at me and Jungkook. "You both coming?" Jungkook nods taking my hand to pull me with him until Namjoon stops us. "Stop right there. Now that we know of her she will definitely not sleep in the room you kept her secret in she needs a room of her own for her own space Kook."

"It's okay Namjoon-ssi-" He stops me giving me a dimpled smile as he shakes his head. "No need to be so formal with me you can call me Joon and there is a extra room here you can use."

Jungkook groans looking at him rubbing his eyes. "But hyung the room isn't ready at all for her! Can't we wait until tomorrow to fix the room before forcing her into a dusty half done room?"

Namjoon looks like he is going to say something but Jin cuts him off by pulling him into a side hug. "Come on Joon-ah he is right even if I agree with you I don't want her to be in a dusty room where there is only a bed. We still need blankets and covers and all those things but its way to late right now." Namjoon nods with a sigh and I look to see Taehyung whining as he stops starts walking away. Guess we were taking too long for him.

"Okay well good night then hyungs!" Before they could greet and I could say anything Jungkook pulls me away to his room and as soon as we enter he stands still with the door closed behind us. I shift on my feet unsure of what to do until strong arms pull me closer making me squished in a warm hug.

"I can't believe today happened..." I hug him tighter hearing the happiness in his voice probably since he is relieved from the good ending.

"I know I still can't believe after hiding for so long they all know now..." He hums agreeing by nodding above my head. "It feels like I went from scared to angry to scared to confused and angry and scared to happy and tired?"