☆Chapter 20☆

-Taehyung pov-

Hours passed and I got to learn more about Jungmei. The three of us spent time together and got familiar with the situation. After meeting Jungmei earlier today I felt like all the clues added up. Don't get me wrong, Jungmei did a great job at pretending to be Jungkook but it was mostly a feeling for me. Now that I actually know the truth I can't help bit feel extremely stupid. For weeks not one of us could figure this out and we were supposed to be like brothers to each other. I sigh falling back on the couch. Jungkook and Jungmei were still in their room while I went to the living room since the guys were all arriving.

My mind was still focused on Jungmei. I don't think I was this shocked in my life when I saw her. My mind recalls all the times Jungkook or Jungmei spent time with us during these times and I unconsciously smile. Jungmei really did make a good Jungkook but I think they were both wrong saying that she was exactly like him. Sure their personalities were extremely similar but the same? No. I picked up a few times when Jungkook did something new or different then usual but nobody bothered since they thought it was nothing but now I can clearly see that it was Jungmei. She somehow had this warm cuddly personality who loved to be playful, shy, cute and definitely funny especially when she imitates Jungkook. She reminded me a lot of Jungkook but she still had this special thing to her that just made her different, that made me see her as a different person and not just as Jungkook's female version.

It confused me how comfortable Jungkook was with her in such a short time but after spending time with her I could see why. She had this familiar trusting aura that just made it hard not to like her and to like her. She even made fun of Jungkook with me when I joked and she gave the same reaction as Jungkook whenever me and him start teasing her. I vowed the moment I walked out of the room that I would protect her secret and help her. I honestly wish it wasn't a secret because I could only imagine all of the guys faces especially Jimin's.

The sound of the door opening made me groan lying back. I could hear multiple footsteps making there way here and I already knew what was going to happen. I close my eyes and throw my head back waiting for them to come. "Taehyung!" I open my eyes and see a confused Jimin standing a few feet away from me. I lift my head up completly only for 4 other faces to enter behind him. "Hey guys welcome back!" I smile at them but they all just frown at me.

"Do you want to murder him or can I?" Jimin turned to Yoongi who is glaring at me. "Can you half murder him while I murder he other half?" Yoongi turned to face Jimin who was nodding. "Okay guys let's murder him after we scold him." They all turn to Jin and nod. "Well then..." Jin brushes off his shirt and walks up to me. Once he stands in front of me he flicks my forehead. "Ow Hyung-"

"No don't 'Hyung' me Taehyung-ah! Do you know how worried we were?! We sent you to make sure Jungkook was okay and we told you to message us if it was okay but then you just decided that it wasn't necessary?!" His words started getting faster almost like a rap and I decided to glace back at the rest who were grimacing or holding back their laughter.

I wait for a few minutes until he huffs and takes a deep breath. I try to speak before he could start his anger rap again. "Hyung I'm so sorry, I lost focus and forgot." Jin sighed and sat down next to him. "Yah! You just made me so tired! Ahhh I forgive you but don't make us worry like that again okay?" We all stare at him with our jaws dropped. He really just gave me a 5 minute rant just to forgive me immediately and relax on the couch. "O-Okay..." I get up confused and the others walk closer. "Well since Jungkook already said it was okay and his problem was sorted out, I guess we can forgive you too." Namjoon nudged Jimin's arm rasing his eyebrows. He sighs when he sees Jimin won't chance jis answer and looks back at me. "Well we all forgive you so let's move on from this."

"So is our maknae here?" Hoseok asked while trying to see into the hallway to Jungkook's room. "Yeah he is in his room now probably sleeping." I could see consern in Hobi's face while he pressed his lips in a thin smile and frowned. "He didn't say anything about still feeling sick right?" I could feel myself start to get anxious with all the presure to keep it believable and not to raise suspicion. "Ahh yeah he said he felt better and it was only a mild pain he felt but it got better after he left."

"Maybe we should just go check, the pain could come back if he was too focused on his problem to realise." Namjoon took a step to Jungkook's room which made me start panicking. If he went into the room will he see Jungmei and Jungkook together? Oh no what if he sees Jungmei and thinks she is a intruder?! "N-No wait stop!" I nearly trip over my feet while running in front of Namjoon blocking his path. He looked at me confused but I nerviously laughed it off. "You can't go in there! He is sleeping!" Yoongi raised his eyebrow and squinted his eyes at me. "Didn't you say he is probably sleeping? Also we always go into each other's rooms so why can't we?"

"Tae we should still check to see if he is asleep." Jimin came forward trying to walk past me. I don't know what got into me but I did something which shocked everyone. I tripped Jimin and ran in front of Jungkook's room blocking the door. "Yah! What is wrong with you?!" Jimin stands up glaring at me and the others walk towards me. "Okay enough of this! You are definitely hiding something Tae." Jin and Namjoon cross their arms still coming forward. I backed more into the door feeling the cold hard door against my back.

"I'm not hiding anything!" Yoongi rolls his eyes and reaches out for the door. "Hyung wait!" I pull the door so that it can't open leading into a battle with me and Yoongi for the door. "Let go Taehyung!" Suddenly the door gets harshly pulled open making Yoongi and I fall forward into the room.

We both groan and look up seeing a familiar face. He glares at the both of us and I could see his tongue poking the inside of his cheek. "Do you mind telling me why you all are trying to break my door while I'm sleeping?"

I could see him glare more at me and I knew what this meant. I'm in trouble with both Jungkook and Jungmei aren't I...