☆Chapter 17☆

(2 weeks later)

You know when we all thought it would be easy? Yeah...WE THOUGHT WRONG! I thought me being an idol and already knowing the song would help but with me not always being there amd switching with Jungkook the whole time, it got harder to keep up. I had to put in extra practice with the dance and on top of that I had to remember everything Jungkook did the day or days before I switch with him.

To say it was a torture would be correct. On another note it did get easier to easier to pretend to be Jungkook since we improved my disguise by wearing only baggy clothes, getting me a chest compressor which extremely uncomfortable in heat amd something to make my arms look more buff like Jungkook's, luckily for me I already had muscles and was just as strong as him. I also finally got a wig that looks exactly the same and since I got a phone. The phone was a copy of Jungkook's since we didn't want to take chances on anyone accidently seeing something suspicious. One of the good things that happened in these 2 weeks is that I've gotten closer to the guys. I felt like part of he family and quickly found comfort. There was even a moment last week where Jungkook came back to the room sulking because Jimin won against him in all the games and let me tell you he chased me around the room when he found out I gave Jimin all the ways to beat him. Other then that I have noticed how some of them stared at me when I wasn't looking but Jungkook never said anything about them staring at him so I just pushed it aside. It was extremely suspicious how Jin was the one who wanted to be near me the most and stared longer them the rest but like with the others I just brushed it off. But back to the present torture...

"Jungkook no that's not right!" Hoseok rubbed his face sighing. "Do you need to rest? You've missed the same step for the 5th time already." I shook my head and held onto my stomache. I've had this pain in my lower abdomen since this morning and I've been in a bad mood the whole day. It could be from all the stress from the extra practices and still not finding out what I'm doing here. I forgot to mention the fact that we were still trying to find out how I got here but still have no new information.

"Jungkook-ah Hobi is right you've been out of it since this morning are you okay?" Namjoon comes next to me and puts a hand on my shoulder. I give a weak smile when the pain spikes again. I flinch and grab my stomache. My face twisted with pain and my pants felt uncomfortable. My eyes widen when something hits me. Wait how long has it been since I've been here?

My breath hitched and all the guys turn towards me with concern on their faces. "Kook you don't look okay..." Taehyung pouts and pulls me into a hug. "Tae I don't think a hug will make him feel any better." Yoongi frowns but I could see he was concerned as well. "I'm fine guys I just need to go to the bathroom real quick!" I hurry to get out of the room but someone takes my wrist. "Kook you can tell us if you don't feel well you know." Jimin looks at me with a frown and pursed lips. I smile trying to get out if his grip.

"I'm okay I just need to go to the bathroom." I free my hand and quickly get out of the room. I run to the bathroom and quickly lock the door once I saw it was empty. I go into a empty stall and take a deep shaky breath. Please please don't be what I think it is!

My worst fear is confirmed when I see the red patch on my underwear. "Oh no no no..." My eyes start to burn with tears brimming and my lip begins to quiver. "I can't go out like this! What happens if someone notices?!" A warm tear slides down my cheek as I feel my cheeks warm up.

"Why why does my period have to start when I'm here? I can't even get out!" My voice cracks and I sit down on the toilet. "Okay okay take a deep breath Jungmei come on..."I wipe my eyes and sniffle. "I just need to get back to the dorm to figure this out. Nobody can know!" I turn to my side and grab a bunch of toilet paper. "It won't be the best but its the most I've got." I sigh putting the toilet paper in my underwear and flush the toilet. I turn to the mirror trying to see if my pants is still safe and sigh in relief when I notice I'm still safe.

I splash my face trying to make my face less puffy from the tears and quickly walk back to the practice room. I open the door and run towards Hoseok. "Hobi-hyung I'm sorry but I have to go! A emergency popped up!" I talk fast making his eyes go wide in confusion. I turn my head towards Namjoon and run towards him. "Hyung I promise I'll make up for it but I need to go quickly!" I turn to the rest in the room who all gave the same puzzled look as Hoseok and Namjoon. "I'll explain later see you all!" I rush out before anyone could answer.

I made my way quickly towards the dorm and as soon as I entered I ran towards Jungkook's room. I throw open the door startling Jungkook who falls of from the bed. "J-Jungmei? What in the-" Before he finished his sentence I ran over to him and hug him tightly. "J-Jungkook..." I start crying into his shirt and I could feel him tense up. I honestly had no idea why I was was crying since the situation wasn't that bad but I guess I could blame my period for this.

"Who hurt you." Jungkook's voice darkened ad he pulled me tighter into the hug. I frown and look up at him still sniffing. He wipes my tears with his hand and pulls of my wig and hairtie. The instant release of my hair made me sigh in comfort from the sudden loose feeling in my head. "Thank you..." He smiles a bit and puls me back into his chest. "Now tell me who hurt my bunny girl." His voice gets deep again and I shake my head into his chest. One thing that has also changed these past 2 weeks is that Jungkook has become more protective over me and always tries to spend more time with me. I didn't mind his protective behaviour but right now it was definitely not needed.

"Nobody hurt me Koo." I mumble into his shirt but he pulls my face up by my chin. "Are you sure?" He looks me dead in the eyes and I nod. "Yes I'm sure it's just..." I sigh finding the situation silly right now. Wht did I cry? Its not even that serious! Stupid hormones...stupid monthly hater...

I back out of the hug and frown. "Sorry I overreacted..." He steps closer and pats my head. "No if you think it was important then it was, will you tell me what happened?" I bite my lip thinking of what to say. I wanted to lie and say it was nothing but I realised I had no other choice. I sigh tapping my nose. "It's just...I found out that I'm on my period..." I look up to see his face turn into shock and he coughs.

"O-Oh oh no!" His doe eyes go wider and he curses under his breath. I start feeling self conscious and step back again. "It's okay I'll just go to the store and sort myself out." I turn to pick up my hat but Jungkook quickly pulls me gently my hand. "Wait no I just...I'm sorry that I never thought of this..." I look at him confused and he sighs. "Why would you have thought of this?" I raise an eyebrow and he just shars his head.

"Nothing weird Mei! It just never crossed my mind and I'm sorry I didn't have a plan to help you beforehand. I'm sorry you had to run and hide from the guys." He looks down but a smile grows on my face. "Koo you big softy!" I boop his nose and laugh. "Not even I remembered this and this is actually only my issue. I don't know why I came here first but I'll go to the store real quick okay?" I give him a smile before the pain in my stomache hits again making me grimace. He shakes his head still holding my hand.

"No you can't just go out to the store to buy any products for it. You're in pain aren't you?" He raises his eyebrow but before I could answer he cuts me off. "And don't lie to me, I can tell when you are lying." I sigh nodding.

"Well then I'll go and buy you what you need okay? You just wait here and get comfortable." I open my mouth to protest my he puts a finger over my mouth. "Nope no arguing! I may be a guy but it doesn't mean I won't do anything to make you feel better. I smile warmly at him before hugging him. "Thank you bunny boy...you really are the sweetest. I smile at him and he mirrors my smile.

He gets everything and leaves to the store. I sit on the bed trying to get comfortable holding my stomache in pain trying to lay down without getting anything at risk for getting dirty.

"I hope he doesn't find it too hard..." I sigh turning on my side. A little sleep won't hurt me at all.