☆Chapter 31☆

Helloooooo~

Been singing bad decisions all day long💃😂

Hehe I'm back~💜
Wasn't a long break but I got back into writing so~
💜 enjoy💜
‐---------‐---------‐----‐-‐---------------------‐--------------‐

Consequences? I stare at him with wide eyes feeling a strange hurt in my heart. Why am I feelimg so sad and hurt...the words don't carry much importance does it?

I blink staring blank minded at him until my focus comes back making me shale my head. "Ah sorry but...consequences? What...what do you mean by that?"

He sighed rubbing his chin humming. "I...I don't know and this all seems so bizare that I find it all hard to still believe but saying what we think about you being from a parallel universe as the female version of Jungkook that means...the balans between the 2 has to be disrupted meaning..."

"That there could be consequences for this universe and mine?" My eyes go wide and a panic rises in me. "But...does this mean something can go wong with my universe? Is my friends safe, my family? I can go back right...but how...I'm sure I died!" I rush feeling more panic rise. A warm large hand gently squeezes mine making me instantly calm and reasured. I look at the hand seeing it belong to Taehyung.

"Calm down Jungmei-ssi please, I didn't mean it in that way but honestly...I'm not sure. I am completely lost in anything that is possible." He sighs and I nod.

"So...what does this mean for her? Does this mean she will still stay here?" Hoseok sits down next to Namjoon with his eyes flicking to my direction. "Of course she is. I won't make you kick her out hyung it's the reason I've kept her a secret." Jungkook says with a protective tone as he takes my free hand in his.

Namjoon lifts his eyebrows at him but Jin interrupts him. "You Jungkook already have been warned. You know that we are going to talk with you later about keeping this a secret for so long. But on another note...I'm on your side here, she can't leave." Everyone turns to Jin with surprised faces.

"Can't?" Jimin says with confused written on his face. "It's because she identical to Jungkook and since its clear she isn't lying and we know she isn't a bad or dangerous person we can trust her. Also since she has no other place to go and guessing by everyting I'm sure that she doesn't even have amy identification on her am I right?" I blink a few times before silently nodding feeling shocked at how fast and perfect Yoongi said it.

"Wow...Min genius is back!" Jimin exclaims and Namjoon shakes his head in a giving up way. "Escuse me? I never left." Yoongi squints his eyes at him watching how he raises his eyebrows. "Yeah? Wasn't it you who kissed the girl? Oh and you still haven't apologized!" Yoongi opens his mouth before shutting it in a tight line. His gaze goes to mine before it lands on the floor.

Namjoon sighs looking back at me. "Okay I know we all still have alot to cover but it seems that we all have alot to process before we can continue this so I say we all leave this for tomorrow. Its not that late but I feel a headache coming from today."

"Hyung but it's still early!" Jungkook frowns as he looks at him. He takes out his phone to check the time before gasping. "Oh wow! It's 6 pm?!! What? How?! It was still morning last when I saw!!" His doe eyes go even wider making me want to coo at cuteness. Not the time Jungmei!

"It seems we really took alot of time here huh. Its a surprise nobody complained about hunger yet." On count me and Jungkook both raise our hands at the same time looking at Jin. His eyes go wide before a small smile tugs on his lips. "We really have 2 of the same people now." He chuckles moving out of the room towards the kitchen.