☆Chapter 12☆

It's not the end of the world Jungmei just relax! Yes it's not that bad, it's not like you're going to be in the same room as the rest of BTS! It's not like a thousand fans are going to see you disguised as Jungkook! Hahaha I'm dying on the inside help please!!

After we left the park we made our way back and went up to the room where or vlive would be taken. I told Jimin that I was going to the bathroom before we entered the room and ran through the hall to the bathroom. I quickly entered and locked the door when I saw it was empty, sorry to anyone in need of a toilet but not today! I splashed my face with water not caring about the makeup on my face and took of my hat letting my long purple hair fall down.

"Okay breath...it's just like when you did Vlive's with BTG...yes..." I sighed lightly kicking the wall. "...I really wish Jungkook was here, it's weird that I really do miss him..." I looked at reflection in the mirror sighing again.

"Jungkook would probably motivate me and somehow make me laugh while trying to cheer me up if he was here...well except he would be panicking too which I would make fun of." I laugh to myself and start feeling lighter. I shook my head and tried to fix my appearance again. I managed to get my hair right but the make-up was already gone. It wasn't the worst thing since the make-up was only to help a bit but it wasn't really needed.

As soon as I looked okay enough again I unlocked the door and opened it only to be met with a fist knocking my forehead. "Owww!! Wha-" I opened my eyes and saw a handsome tall man looking at me with a shocked face. "I'm so sorry Jungkook! I wanted to see why you were taking so long but he door was locked so I wanted to knock but then you came-"

I couldn't help but laugh as he rambled on so I shook my head with a smile. He stopped rambling and gave me a smile back and let me tell you I was shocked. HE HAS DIMPLES!!! I know a person in their right mind would never touch a stranger's face without their permission and honestly I was a person who really respected that but I somehow lost my mind for a second...hehe

"Poke!" I poke both his dimples and giggle but then I realosed what I did and froze with my eyes going wide. Oh no...I'm really not doing a good job being Jungkook am I...

He froze with me but then he chuckled making me retreat my hands and my face turned red from embarrassment. "Jungkook-ah you okay?" He laughed when I nodded my head furiously. I realised that the man in front of me was the leader Namjoon who I knew from looking a lot like Namree."Yeah Jimin was right about you today..." He looked down with a small chuckle and looked back at me. I tilted my head in confusion but he just waved his hand trying to move on from it.

"Anyways you ready to go?" He tilted his head in the direction of where I ran from coming to the bathroom. "Yes sorry I was just....ummm super busy yep!" He looked back a little disgusted but shook his head and started walking away. I grimaced at what I just said and slapped myself. "Yah you weirdo! Twice today already...I'm really not looking forward to Jungkook finding out about this..." I groaned following the dimpled tall man. I trailed behind him but started skipping when my boots started bothering me. I ended up giggling like a child while skipping behind the leader of BTS...wow.

-Namjoon pov-

I walk forward trying to muffle my laughter from what's happening behind me. I don't know if knows I saw what he is doing but I do know that was seriously funny. I could hear him giggling behind me while skipping but it somehow sounded different. His voice sounded a little more...how should I say this feminine?

My thoughts went back to what Jimin said about Jungkook today. He told us when he entered the room that Jungkook was acting a bit different today, it wasn't much of a difference but he said it felt familiar yet odly different, he also said it didn't feel like a bad different which almost made us laugh at his confused face. We all rolled our eyes at Jimin not really thinking much of it but I could clearly see what he meant.

When we waited long enough to start worrying about Jungkook taking so long in the bathroom I nominated myself to go check. When I stood in front of the bathroom I tried to knock but the door suddenly opened and I knocked on someone's head. I froze when I saw Jungkook staring back at me with his wide doe eyes. I felt so bad that I started rambling and apology and tried to explain but he broke my rambling by laughing. I instantly relaxed when he shook his head and smiled at me. He somehow looked a little different but not a lot, his eyes were a little wider in normal sense and his lips looked a little puffier but the difference was so small that if you didn't observe his face for a long time then you wouldn't notice at all. I was just observing his face to see why it felt different okay? Don't think weird...

I smiled back at him but what happened next shocked me. He poked my dimples making us both freeze. This was unsual behaviour and I could definitely see he was just as shocked as I was. Huh it seems Jimin was right...

I shake my head out of thoughts when we arrive in front of the door and I turn it open but just when I'm about to open the door fully I hear Jungkook gasp and before I could fully turn around he comes barreling right in me and we both fall through the door.

Jungmei pov-

I skip along and giggle because it started getting more fun when I skipped faster. I was so lost in the moment that I didn't realise when Namjoon stopped in front of a door and turned it open. I tried to stop but unfortunately by foot somehow moved in a slippery way in the boots that moved the toilet paper making me stumble. I really tried to stop myself from falling but it got even worse. Namjoon heard me gasp and turned around just when I fell directly on him. He stumbled back and we both fall through the now open door. He groaned and I opened my eyes seeing only gray. Gray? Wait why would I see...oh no...

I could feel that I landed on something soft and warm and it was breathing underneath me. I looked up and saw I fell on his chest but looked up higher to see his face. I quickly tried to get up but somehow kneed him in a sensitive area which made him groan in pain. I heard hisses in the room and when I stood up I saw 5 faces looking down at the leader with grimaces as if they could sense his pain.

I blinked twice with my eyes focusing on everyone in the room. I was in the room with the whole BTS except Jungkook...I was in the room with the male version of BTG...

I looked down at Namjoon and remembered what I accidentally did. "Namjoon-hyung I'm so sorry!! I didn't mean it! I just fell because of my boots!!" I apologized while bowing and holding out my hand to pull him up.

The whole situation was going great so far right? Awesome!! I knew I was wrong when I was panicking in the bathroom!! If Jungkook wants to kill me I honestly don't blame him at this point...