☆Chapter 26☆

-Jimin pov-
(Earlier)

We were all sitting in the living room lounging around since we all had free time. Everyone was here except Taehyung and and Jungkook. Taehyung went out a few minutes ago saying he was going to the bathroom. Suddenly loud laugher could be heard and screaming down the end of the hall.

Everyone's head snapped to the direction confused. "Who is that? It sounds like someone playing around..."

My words fell death on the other's ears as they weren't responding to me.

"Maybe it's Jungkook-ah but he is alone so I don't know what he is up too..." Jin said while shaking his head.

"Oh maybe Taehyung is with him? He still isn't back from the bathroom so maybe he decided to go to him." Namjoon shrugged and three people fell quiet.

"Yoongi-hyung why do you look so tense?" I looked at Hobi and saw how Yoongi snapped his head towards him. The two of them looked like they were having a silent conversation.

"Nothing-"

"I have noticed you having the same look everytime Jungkook and Taehyung are together though...did something happen?" Yoongi's eyes went wide and he shook his head looking down.

"I..." He sighed and I could see how he was struggling with his thoughts. "It's just that have any of you noticed how they look like they are hiding something?" I could see Hobi side-eye him and Jin raise his eyebrow but quickly returned back to normal.

Why are they acting so suspicious? I feel left out of this whole secret thing they have. I look over at Namjoon who looks confused at question. Maybe the 2 of us are in the same shadow in this secret.

"Hmm they have gotten closer but I don't think they are keeping anything...I mean Jungkook..." he trails of and looks at the hallway.

"I mean Taehyung has gotten more protective over Kook and Kook-ah has been acting a bit different..." I add and see Hobi nod.

"Yeah Jiminie is right, I don't think they have a secret that is big or anything. They trust us so I believe they wouldn't hide anything big." Namjoon says and I could see Jin tilting his head and frowning.

"Hmmm I'm not sure about that..." I could hear Jin mumble under his breah making my head snap towards him. Okay seriously what am I missing here except for the fact that Jungkook amd Taehyung has been acting weird.

Yoongi turned towards Hobi looking at him with raised eyebrows. It looked as if they were communicating silently with each other again. Suddenly Hobi reached out to him shaking his head no but Yoongi pulled our of his grip and turned back towards us.

"Okay I have had enough of this! I'll just come out with what I think is happening!"

"Hyung-" Yoongi gave Hobi a glare making him silent. "No I know it's their privacy but we've known each other for almost a decade! It hurts knowing they would keep something like this a secret!"

I could see Yoongi's eyes fill with emotion and his tone getting deeper. It hurt me to see him so hurt but the one thing on my mind was what is he talking about, what are they hiding?

"Hyung what are you talking about?" Namjoon was the first to ask. "Well honestly I have no solid proof but I'm almost 100% sure that Jungkook and Taehyung are dating."

The room went silent that a pin could be heard drop. The one who broke the silence was Jin. "What?" He sounded shocked and confused. Can't blame him since that is exactly how I feel right now.

"Where did this even come from? This is ridiculous seriously Yoongi. I mean I have no issue if they started dating but they would never keep this from us and I honestly don't think they would be able to hide it so well."

Yoongi scoffed raising his eyebrows. "Are you all kidding me? Was it just me who saw how they both acted together? Have you never noticed how recently Jungkook doesn't allow anyone to go into his room unless its Tae? Have none of you realised how they secretly talk to each other and when one of us come into the room they try to hide it? Heck they are even in his room right now doing who knows what!!"

"Yoongi enough"

We all turned to Jin who was giving him a stern look. "I already told you to not throw allegations around like that without proof. Seriously do you know how they will react when they hear you speaking of them behind their backs?"

"Wait you knew about this but didn't tell us?" I frowned at Jin and he sighed nodding. "I didn't want something like this to happen since I don't just do stuff on impulse." He gave Yoongi a pointed look.

Yoongi looked down guilty but still remained silent. "Hyung-" I tried to reach out but he shook his head. "Fine if you all feel that way why don't I just sort this out way faster." He walked away into the hallway on a mission.

"Yoongi wait!" Jin yelled and Hobi quickly jumped up following him. Namjoon jumped up as well but tangled his feet together and fell down. Argh if this wasn't a serious situation I would have laughed so hard! Without a second thought I jumped up and ran after him. Yoongi reached Jungkook's room and banged on the door telling them to open up.

"Jungkook! Taehyung! I know you two are in there! Come out!!"

I quickly ran in front of him trying to push hom away from the door but he kept fighting me on it.

"Guys?!" He yelled again but the guys soon caught up and were now behind us. I tried to talk with Jungkook and Taehyung to try and calm the situation. "Sorry guys! You don't need to come out Yoongi is just-"

"Don't listen to Jimin and come out!" Yoongi knocked on the door again and the guys behind us sighed.

"Hyung stop you are acting crazy!" Hobi came and looked at him with a disappointed look. "You all don't believe me what else should I do to prove I was telling the truth?!"

"Well maybe you can stop knocking on the door like a crazy person." Jin deadpanned and Namjoon pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Okay how about we all calm down!" Hobi said looking stressed. This all must be too much for him to still be positive especially since it seems it will only lead into a huge argument.

"Hyung-" My words were cut off when the door slowly opened revealing the familiar doe eyes. We all froze in our places not sure what to say. "J-Jungkook!" Namjoon broke the silence making Jungkook look at all of us confused. "Okay what is happening?"

Before we could answer Taehyung came standing next to Jungkook and I saw how Yoongi gave us the 'you see this?' look. "Follow me." Yoongi said in a stern voice making me feel bad for them.

I have no idea what js going to happen but I have a feeling it will not go as we think it will.