☆Chapter 39☆

~Jungmei pov~

What?!

I freeze staring at Hoseok with wide eyes. The room felt frozen as the 3 of us looked at him with wide eyes still processing his words.

"Did you just say....that your manager wants to talk...to me? Me? Jeon Jungmei from BTG?" I ask pointing at myself and he nods making Jungkook cough choking on air.

I blink blankly at him until I feel Jimin's hand on my shoulder drawing my attention away from my thoughts.

"Why?" I blurt out with my jaw slightly dropped but when Hoseok sighs shaking his head I feel the fear in my body return.

Oh no did he somehow find something out?

Is this because someone told him about the comment and he connected dots we didn't know of?

Is the same thing happening with him that is happening to the person that commented-

"Hey hey Jungmei relax please" I snap out of my thoughts as Hoseok comes up to me with a slight frown on his face before he lifts his hand and pats my cheek making me look at him with wide eyes.

"I promise we all will be with you okay? Plus we don't know what he called about but if it were more serious then we would have been called in with more people" He smiled softly before Jungkook coughed making Hoseok step back raising his eyebrow slightly before shaking his head.

"So he is coming over here?" I ask and he nods making the two others groan.

"So we just dyed our hair to de-stress for nothing? If we had known this we would have done it after" Jungkook pouts while Hoseok laughs.

"Now we have 3 blueberry heads! Only need Tae for the maknae line to be the blue babies line" Hoseok laughed but Jimin gave him a glare while I shook my head.

"Yah! I'm not a baby! I may have had Jungkook cut and dye my hair but I'm not a baby for that!" I say pointing at myself while Jimin scoffed.

"Yeah we are most likely idiots but we aren't babies especially not with the fact how brave this decision was with our hyungs" Jimin nodded his head at his words. Somehow it feels like we got off on the wrong topic at the moment.

"Well I mean it looks good on you 3 but I know Namjoon might say something but-"

"Wait sorry to interrupt but I think we are missing the most important thing on why you came here" I sigh as the 3 turn to me while it visibly clicks in their minds making Jungkook hit his head.

"Yes Mei is right let's focus on the more important thing at this moment and then we can focus on the hair thing." We all nod and Hoseok looks at all of us before sighing.

"Well that means we need to go to the living room since the others might fill you in better with what is happening since I left to get you three. Hopefully they won't pay much attention to your hair though"

I nod and let out a sigh before something clicks in my brain making me hit my head.

"Oh no...so you are telling me that your manager is coming because of me and now we all are going to be in more trouble with our hair too?!"

This seems to get all of their attention as Jungkook's jaw drops with Jimin's and they both look at each other at the same time.

"We're all dead" Jimin said before Jungkook hit his head groaning.

Atleast I've lived a good life right? I already died once I think so another time won't hurt?

"Okay okay I know it all seems bad but let's just go and see what happens. I mean what's the-"