☆Chapter 15☆

Back to BTS Universe

- Jungmei pov-

I looked at the comments through my blurry vision from laughing and saw something that shocked me.

"Jungkook your hat is falling off!! Put it back on!!! Bunny boy!!!!"

I instantly knew who it was from, Jungkook is watching the Vlive I know it! During my freezing moment I tried to move to sit up but I felt a piece of my hair brushing against the lower part of ear. This doesn't feel right...my hair is supposed to be shorter than this...OH NO WAIT!!

I quickly ducked my head under the table and pushed my hair that was on the verge of falling out back in. The guys were still distracted and I'm sure that I moved fast enough that the camera couldn't see me. Once I adjusted my hat and felt my hair safely tucked in I looked up to see the guys all calming down from their laughter. I smiled at the scene of them all crying from all the laughing.

After we all sat down back on the couch and the laughter died down we continued the Vlive and at the food. It was really fun doing it with them since it felt like how me and the girls did Vlives but they were a little different. I couldn't help but feel like I knew them for years and it didn't take long for me to start and play around with them and make jokes. As the Vlive was still going on we were all on the couch busy with our own things but since I had no phone and the others were busy talking to each other or busy reading the comments.

I looked to my side where Yoongi sat and I stared and him lost in thoughts. "Jungkook? You still there?" A hand waves in front of my face snapping me back to reality. I blink a few times and see Taehyung waving his hand in front of me. Yoongi looked up once he heard Taehyung's voice and saw me staring.

"You busy thinking about something Kook-ah?" Taehyung questions me while I try to think of what to say while Yoongi just stares at us with a bored face. The next thing I know I blurt out the first thing that comes to my mind. "Yoongi-hyung would make a pretty girl!" I slap my hand over my mouth and pull my hat down to hide my eyes. The members who were talking all turn silent and look at us. Yoongi looked confused and the next moment a deep laugh comes from next to me.

"No no you are wrong little maknae! I would make the most beautiful girl! World wide gorgeous!!" I look up to see Jin giving me a flying kiss making me roll my eyes with a smile. "Yeah sure believe what you want to old lady." I could see Yoongi snicker and Jin was standing there in disbelief. "Did you just call me an old lady?!" I smirk leaning back into the couch. "I mean you did say you would make a gorgeous girl didn't you? I mean it won't make you younger" The next thing I saw was a scowling Jin and angry Jin came out. Jin started rapping his anger out and I tried to hard not to laugh since everything he said was based on things Jungkook did.

I could already see how Jungkook's face looked right as this moment. I mentally laughed but stopped when Namjoon gave me and Jin stern looks to stop. "Yah Jungkook what have we told you of calling Jin-hyung an old man" Namjoon gives me a raised eyebrow. "Well you didn't say I couldn't call him an old lady, so I did nothing wrong see?" I crossed my arms and saw Jimin and Taehyung holding in their laughter. Before Jin could say anything Yoongi started laughing out loud which cought all our attention.

"Wow I can't believe I'm saying this but Jungkook you are my favourite now!" Jimin's jaw dropped and then the whole Jin argument got forgotten and a new one began.

I beemed at Yoongi sending him a finger heart amd giggled sticking my tongue out at Jimin. Yoongi laughed again and Jimin glared at me. Namjoon just shook his head in defeat and Jin was now sulking from being called old. Jimin started arguing with Yoongi asking why I was his favourite now and Hoseok was laughing with Taehyung enjoying the scene.