☆Chapter 34☆

A/N

Hii this is my last update for a while so that I can focus on my exams so I hope you enjoy😋💜

Stay safe💜

------------------------------------------

- 1 Day before Butter mv release-

"JUNGKOOK I WILL STUFF YOU FROM HEAD TO TOE WITH ROTTEN WET CHICKEN NUGGETS IF YOU DON'T GET UP .RIGHT. NOW!!!!!"

"GO AWAY HYUNG I'M TIREDDD!!!!"

"JUNGKOOK-AH I-ARGH"

"HAHA!!"

"DID YOU JUST- DID YOU JUST THROW ME WITH A DIRTY SOCK IN THE FACE?!!"

........

I stand outside my new room since me being known with my hair still messy from just waking up. My eyes were half open and my socks drag across the floor as I stare at two blurry figures fighting in front of a room. I squint trying to focus on the familiar figures and look down at my hands still half asleep.

I squint and groan hearing their yelling get even louder. It's been like this for the last 2 days with the mv coming out and their live performance a day after it. It's a good thing thinking back that they found out about me because this situation whould have been 10 times worse if I still had to stay in a room with Jungkook, no offence to him though. Lucky me right?

"JUNGKOOK!!!!!"

"CAN YOU ALL JUST KEEP YOUR DIRTY MORNING BREATHS TO YOURSELF AS SOME PEOPLE ARE ACTUALLY NORMAL!" The sceams stop as Yoongi marches up in the hallway from his room with messy hair and a cute morning face. My eyes start to open and focus more as he approaches and I could feel a smile tugging at the corners of my mouth. Heh they are in trouble~

Jin pauses and turns around like a meerkat looking at Yoongi frozen with a sock in his hand. Probably the dirty ine he was yelling about. Jungkook looks at him with wide eyes frozen with a bundle of socks in his hands. I frown shaking my head the obvious dirty sock war which I want no part of at all.

"H-Hyung! It was Jin-hyung who started it" Jungkook quickly points at him as his jaw drops with a look of betrayel on his face. "YAH! YOU DIDN'T WA-"

"Okay nope not gonna stay here for this." Yoongi stops them as he turns to me making me stare at him with wide eyes. "You are my favourite maknae now because you don't yell like a crazy person so early in the morning, come" He smiles softly as he motions me to follow him into the kitchen. I smile feeling praised for not being loud and stiffle a laugh seeing Jungkook look at me like I stole from him. It may have been childish but I smiled even wider winking at Jungkook feeling happy that I was in the good books unlike him. I hum pleased as I pass them not missing the whine form Jungkook amd the loud smack of Jin smacking him against the back of his head.

I wonder if he did it with the sock...

As soon as I enter the kitchen see Namjoon standing drinking coffee and Hoseok biting imto a sandwitch. Yoongi hums and takes 2 mugs before handing me one.

"Here since I don't think those two back there need any coffee to wake up after that scene." He shakes his head and I smile thanking him as I take the mug hummimg at the amazing smell. "Thank you Yoongi-oppa!" I take a sip humming at the warm feeling but choke as soon as Jungkook comes dashing in tackling Hoseok down with him.

"Wh- egh" I cough as Yoongi pats my back to srop me from choking while it escapes my mouth as all of us look at the Hobi pancake squished by the muscle maknae. "AH GET OFF!!" Hoseok screams as I stiffle a laugh seeing the poor half eaten sandwitch between their chests as Jungkook tries to get up.