☆Chapter 5☆

I froze on spot staring wide-eyed at the poster in front of me.

I'm dreaming right? Nononono I'm....

I lean forward and look at the poster more closely. It has the exact same design as the BTG poster but instead of the huge name BTG, there was the name BTS. I look over to the faces of the men and my breath hitched.

"N-Namree?" I point at the man who looks exactly like Namree but a male version. They shared the exact same eyes, nose, mouth, dimples and oh did I forget EXACT SAME FACE!

"W-What?! That's Namjoon hyung!" Jungkook's anger switched to confusion when he looked at me.

"I....I'm sorry b-but can you tell me who the rest are too?" My heart starts beating faster. This has to be fake right?

He looked at me and back at the poster before giving me a small nod.

"This is Seokjin or Jin, this is Yoongi, this is HoSeok, this is...." He pointed at each of the men while telling me their names. My ears started ringing and all I could hear was his voice but his words sounded so distant. I could see his mouth moving while moving his finger to all the faces.

Namree, Seokmi, Yoonmi, Hanna, Taeyon, Jamie...
All the faces are almost identical to the men.

Even the last face of the man he showed which was himself looked so familiar...kinda like me?

I glance around the room to calm my racing thoughts but then I realized something. The room looked exactly like mine except for tiny differences that only the owner of the room would be able to notice. One of the biggest differences I noticed was that the painting where I painted my name was a painting of his name. The other biggest difference that made my blood run cold was that in the place of all my photos with BTG and my family, was pictures of Jungkook and the people on the poster who I learned is apart of BTS and pictures of him and what I assume is his family.

This...this isn't my room...

I look down the floor with tears brimming in my eyes. Fear was building up inside me and I felt myself getting smaller in this big room.

Jungkook looked over to me frowning at my expression looking hesitant.

"Umm are you okay intruder girl?" He takes a step away from the poster standing directly in front of me.

"This...this is your room?" I already know the answer but somehow I don't want to accept the truth.

"Yes this is my room! How many times do you want me to repeat this?" He looked as if he was ready to start an argument again but my heart felt even heavier.

If this is his room then how did I get here? Is this related to my nightmare and how I don't remember going to bed? Am I losing my mind? Did I break into his house?

My lip started quivering and I started fiddling with my fingers trying not to cry.

"So you don't know how I got here?" I asked looking to the floor not wanting him to see how scared I am.

"No of course not! I have no idea how security allowed a crazy fan to-" He stopped his sentence when he saw a tear drop from my eyes.

I tried not to cry but when I heard his sincerity in his voice I knew he was just as innocent in his situation as I am or am I even?

~Jungkook pov~

This whole morning is a complete mess. I swear I have never been more confused in my life. Here I am standing in a room with a purple haired crazy fan who I was literally cuddling this morning. I wondered if Jimin or Taehyung was playing a prank on me but they wouldn't go this far by bringing in a random girl that could just as well be a murder.