CH 1: THE BEGINNING

Your name is Y/N L/N, 13 years old, who lives in a lakeside house in Utopia District, Northern part of Wall Rose. This is 2 years after the wall was breached..

E/C: Blues

H/C: Up to you

Height: We're tall. Hmm maybe 5'3 to 5'5 for a 13 year old......???

*****************

PARADIS 

YEAR 847

???: Tch. You're just as soft as your father.

Y/N: *pants* That so? Did you fight with him?

???: Just once, but ended up losing to him. *chuckles* never crossed my mind to do that again, ya know.

Y/N: I thought you were the strongest man in this wall.

???: Tch, shut up rascal, and continue kicking!!

Y/N: Geez, uncle. Calm down.

Uncle: I said shut up and kick!

Y/N continues to kick his uncle but never once it landed on his body.

Uncle: Dammit! You're soft!! Use some violence! Come on!!

Y/N: I'm tired!!!!

Uncle: Oi, oi, oi!! You complaining? Rascals don't get to complain to me. Try harder!!

Their hand-to-hand combat didn't last long as Y/N collapses to the ground.

Y/N: *grunts* Wait, please let's take a break. We've been doing this for a while now! Geez!!

Uncle: That's the hella point!! Years of training and this is what you'd show me!!? What a softie! You're the opposite of the other rascal I know!

Y/N still lying on the ground, "Ha, never thought you keep many pets with ya."

Uncle: ...Just two. One I can get rid of.

Y/N: Really eager to get rid of me, huh?

Uncle: Absolutely! If only you're not a softie, I won't be here with you. So work hard and let's get rid of each other! Dammit! I'm skilled with weapons!! I'm not supposed to be babysitting runts!!

Y/N blurts into laugh "Okay, okay. Geez, I didn't even want to join the scouts, though..."

Uncle: "Oi... I told you, the only chance you'd get to meet your family is by joining scout regiments. You understand?

Y/N: ...including my sister?

Uncle: Yeah, including her...

Y/N: ...Thank you, Uncle. For everything.

Uncle: Tch!! Get up and wash already. ODM training tomorrow!!

Y/N: Huhhhhh!!!? But tomorrow's Sunday!!

Uncle: Sunday your ass!! Get moving!! I'm hungry!!

Y/N: Yes sir!!!

Few weeks have passed Y/N and his uncle continued to train. And even by himself, Y/N worked hard to improve and avoid disappointing his uncle. This was also to give his uncle gratitude for taking care of him.

Y/N: If this is the way I can pay him back, then so be it!!

He then looks at his side and saw his uncle arriving.