CH 81: NIGHT OF THE END

"The Fritz conspire with the Tybur again." Louise suddenly blurted out.

"H-Huh...?" Hange gawked at her, suddenly speaking up. "W-What do you mean...?" Her pitiful gaze then finally landed on the commander. "One exit... another enters..." Louise quoted. "When one actor leaves... another jumps in to take his place..."

Hange then shivered. "Where did you get that from...!?"

"The Royal Family..."

"Funny because Sannes who worked with the Royals had said that, too." Levi spoke.

"Louise... What do you mean conspire!?" Magath asked anxiously.

"The Tybur and Fritz connection continues because they exist in this world..."

"Huh...?" A few hums were heard from them as they were still confused.

"What the hell are you saying!?" Eren shouted.

Y/N and the Tybur... conspiring..." Armin started. "Does that mean..."

"Y/N is working with Tybur all this time." Hange continued in a disappointed tone.

"WHAT??!" They gasped. "H-How!?"

Eren then fell to his knees as his head rested on his hands, jaws clenched. "No...!! Dammit!! This is my fault!!!"

"What do you mean... w-working...!?" Jean was doubtful. "Tybur... you mean the dictator we are fighting against!?"

"It's my fault..." Eren continued to bawl, his head now resting on the wooden floor.

"Eren, you don't need to blame yourself." Mikasa spoke as she tried to comfort him, rubbing her hand on his back.

"He had given all of you a chance to stop him... But no one batted an eye and just expected him to do all of this... now that he's done things, you began bawling your hearts out." Louise muttered, her face still in agony as she forced a sweet yet weak smile. "Break a leg, Eldians from Paradis."

*KNOCK* *KNOCK*

A knock was then heard from the front door and Jean walked towards it to see who it was. "Yelena." He greeted as he opened the door.

"What the hell are you taking so long!?" The tall blonde woman grunted. She'd been waiting for the Alliance to arrive at the port but became impatient and decided to pick them up. "We're supposed to leave now."

Jean stared at her before frowning. "Come in. Speak to commander Hange." He then gestured for her to walk inside which she did.

After a few more steps through the dim room, Yelena's eyes widened to see the girl tied to the chair, looking miserable. "Louise...!?" She gasped and felt a thing pressed on her back.

"It's been a while." Levi spoke from behind as he pointed a gun at her back. "Why don't you take a seat and we'll talk." He added.

Yelena's face dropped. "Captain Levi." She smirked. "Of course, someone always has to have another plan."

****************************************

After a few moments of talk with Louise and Yelena, the Alliance decided to leave in the afternoon and stayed for the remaining in the cabin near the small port.

"So, how are we going to stop Y/N?" Eren asked.

"We'll talk to him. Or maybe if it's Mikasa or Captain Levi, he'll listen." Pieck answered.