CH 33: MEMORIAL AND CEREMONY

Hange: What are you doing?

Eren snapped and looked at Levi and Hange. "Huh?"

Hange copied Eren. "The Attack Titan. That's what you just said right? Right?"

Eren: ...No.

Hange: Whaa!? Yeah, it is! You guys saw that, didn't you!?

Armin: Yes. But... well, he was-

Hange: See? It's what you were doing, Eren! What was that!?

Eren: No... Er...

Hange: It's the name of the titan that you inherited from your father, right?

Levi was unlocking his cell. "Lay off, Hange. He's fifteen. Everyone has a phase like this."

Hange: Huh? What do you mean by that? A phase? I never had a phase where I muttered to myself all alone while glaring at the sky. Also, Petra and Oruo reported that Y/N was also talking to himself like he was high when they were guarding him. Is that true, Y/N?

Y/N: Ugh... Don't put your attention to me, Hange.

Hange: Huh? What's is going on with you two?

Eren: *irritated* Please... I'll explain later, so can you stop talking about this in front of us? Though I'm not sure how well I'll be able to explain...-

Hange: Huh? What? What's that mea-

Eren: *shout* WHAT ARE YOU HERE FOR!?

Levi opened his door. "Get out."

Eren: Hm? But I still have about ten days left of my punishment...

Levi: You just got all ten days' worth from Hange.

Hange: Huh? What could I have said that was that bad to hear?

Levi: Making an example of people through discipline, even if it's for a show is important to any organization. Even a nine-person organization. Still, that doesn't mean we can ignore what's going around us, right, Y/N?

Y/N glared at him. "Whatever."

Levi: Holding a grudge, I see.

Y/N clenched his teeth. "Who wouldn't!!? You betrayed me!! You knocked me out!!"

Mikasa: Y/N, calm down...

Levi: I had to do it.

Y/N: Just stop with that kind of excuse.

Hange: O-okay... That's enough.

Armin unlocked Mikasa's door and unchained you.

Y/N: W-wait, I'm coming, too?

Levi: Yeah. The higher-ups might change their minds and allow you to go outside... who knows...

Mikasa: *gasped* Whaa!?

Hange: Right... That's just an assumption, don't expect too much.

Y/N: Oh... I see...

Hange: Also, about Eren and Mikasa, don't worry, we've also talked to the General. We asked what message we were sending by putting the hero who took down the Armored and Colossus Titans in jail. Plus, the officers you disobeyed were the idiots who let the Armored and Beast Titans get away.

Eren: No, that's not...

Levi: Meaning the Corps can't afford to punish you two right now.

Hange: Yeah... You know if I ever found myself at a loss, now would be that time.

Mikasa went out of her cell.

Y/N narrowed. "Have you... lost weight? You had plenty to eat...

She walked towards Y/N and hugged him. He jolted a bit. "Ah! *looks around* M-Mikasa..."