CH 67: END AND BEGINNING

PARADIS

Magath and the Honorary Marleyans went into hiding on the island. They looked up and watched as their remaining airships began returning to Marley.

"Judging by their direction and speed... The ships are withdrawing straight back to Marley. Could they have given up hope on our Marleyan forces making it back alive after seeing the rumbling take place...?" Annie said resting on the ground as she looked up watching the airships heading south.

"Well... It's a smart move. Now they can let the rest of the nation know about the situation. Far better than just waiting for those things to crush Marley." Their commander said.

"But... In that case, there's nothing more we can do. How could we possibly stop them now...?"

"We can't. But we'll keep our pathetic struggle up until the end." Magath said clenching his fist.

"Pock, you feeling better?" Pieck asked looking at the devastated man lying on the ground. Porco then nodded while clenching his teeth. "I can't believe we left Gabi and Falco there..."

"It's gonna be fine. We will get them back." Magath reassured.

"How?" Reiner asked. Magath then pursed his lips and closed his eyes. "We will be needing their Queen's help for that."

"W-What?!" Reiner gasped. "You won't... harm her, will you, commander?"

"Of course not! I'm not that cold-hearted to hurt a pregnant woman!" He answered glaring at him.

"That hardening... Gabi and Falco were stuck on it and I couldn't get them." Porco started. "Did they even survive? What about Falco? The debris from the wall hit me straight, I don't even think they could survive on that spot." He pouted.

What about the huge hardening that erupted from God knows where..." The black-haired woman spoke looking back in the direction of the walls.

Annie then sighed heavily as she was remembering everything that happened. "Who knows...? Even the War Hammer is gone. Its shell was destroyed once the wall began collapsing. I guess they captured the inheritor and fed her to someone." The blonde man then gritted. "So, they now have the War Hammer Titan."

Pieck: It's not like they need it anymore to add to their force. I mean, they literally have millions of Colossus Titans. The Founder is able to control all titans and Subjects of Ymir as it sees fit. No one can stop him now, not even us, not the military force.

Magath: Just remember what Willy Tybur said about the violence an Ackerman possesses. That was one thing he was worried about a lot if an Ackerman descendant, Y/N, use the Founding power. Who knows maybe someday he might just snap and use the power by means of violence. And if Eren Jaeger possesses it,

Reiner: Then, are we supposed to give up now?

Magath: No. We will have to talk things out.

***************

SHIGANSHINA DISTRICT

End of the rumbling line, eh...? Finally, we'll be free of this ground shaking. It was like the sound of the bells, announcing our freedom."

"Our Eldian Empire has been persecuted by the world for over a century!! Ever exposed to the threat of the titans!! But that has come to an end!! Now, we are free!! We have won against the world thanks to our Founder! And to all the soldiers who've fought and those who've sacrificed themselves!" Floch shouted as he cheered along with the soldiers.

"DEDICATE YOUR HEARTS!!"

That same time was when the people in the district began to officially celebrate. A small festival was held, people started to drink and have a feast at the sides of the road.